Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

String Man

VIP Member
Ooh I love a new thread, this will probably end up being the ibiza special 🤣🤣
"We''ll be going large in the gin bars won't we Charlie. I said won't we Charlie"

1568389452207.png

(with apologies to Vengaboys)

'Hello party people,
This is your Captain Charlie Bean speaking,
Welcome onboard Gammons Airways,
After take-off we'll put on our dressing gowns,
'cause we're going to Eyebeefa'

1568389666748.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Lalobadee

VIP Member
I'd say that calling someone a "fat c**t" is shaming and bullying them, personally. Whether or not you think they've photoshopped themselves.
I would say slagging someone’s teeth is bullying them too doesn’t stop you on the Louise thread though does it .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

lexiloo

VIP Member
"lots of you have asked me to do a story about my bag" then shows one person asking for it 😂 😂 😂 who the hell are these people who want to see a story showing her naff bag she bought from ebay? she really does have a special type of follower eh?
and all the ones saying "glad you're home safe" she flew from Ibiza not a war zone, really pees me off, her gammonettes are enablers for sure!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Yashlions

VIP Member
Do you know I honestly think this thread is quite disgusting. It really is just fat shaming. Did none of you watch the Jesy documentary. I'm all for exposing the grabby lying influencers but I do think this thread on Jane is taking it too far.
I won’t call her fat anymore !! (She’s slimmed down loads)
But can I still say she’s a cunt 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Sweetcheeks28

Chatty Member
I don’t think anyone is fat shaming the reason people are annoyed Jane is meant to be a weight loss channel trying to convince people to switch to fasting and calorie counting, she puts photos on Instagram all photoshopped then does a live and looks completely different. she’s pissing people off with it. Maybe she likes the attention that’s why she does it. Or the person she sees in the mirror is not who she thinks should look like, but to make yourself look slimmer when your not anyway like that is just wrong. If she was honest she wouldn’t get the backlash she gets. I’m a fellow slimmer and I support anyone on a weight loss journey but only honest ones and not in it for compliments of how they don’t really look in reality. That’s my speech over and out 😂😂🤣🤣

Reactions: 17

Sara_M

VIP Member
I feel sorry for Patrick. Look what he had to work with . How could he organise a successful slimcon with that lot!

• Haha
Reactions: 16

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
Well, if she comes back with another statement, that is just going to make her look stupid (moreso than she already does!) Her last statement said it was her final one but I bet she will have to have the last word!

You know those people that start an argument and then turn it around to make out it was you who started it and it was all your fault?
This smacks of that! Jane, not getting her own way on a smaller venue, so pulling out and then publicly blaming 'the organiser' for cancelling when they really have no other option.
Vile person.

Only 48 tickets sold though! Oh dear, they are not quite the celebs they thought they were and I see Gammons Patreon patrons has dropped to 48 too!! You might have to ask if there is any overtime going this week Jane. Hope all the emotional stress isn't sending you head first into the snack drawer!

• Heart

Heptonstall

Do you know I honestly think this thread is quite disgusting. It really is just fat shaming. Did none of you watch the Jesy documentary. I'm all for exposing the grabby lying influencers but I do think this thread on Jane is taking it too far.
If she was one of the women I know who do honest hobby vlogs and happen to be fat but never mention their weight I’d agree. Instead Jane uses her fictitious ‘weightloss’ to get her audience, plus she’s one of the worst for begging and dishonesty of all kinds.

If you set up a weightloss channel and then spend five years giving advice about weightloss when you’re not actually trying, lying about your weight and showing your entire dull life on social media for financial gain in my opinion you deserve to have your weight, among those other things, targeted for entertainment on a gossip site. I did watch the Jesy documentary and this thread is nothing like what was described on that.

Last edited:
  • Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
"we took our clothes off to chiilax and read our books now we've got dressed again" chuffing hell when me and my husband were on hols at their age pre kids and our clothes were off a book and chillaxing were the last thing on our minds ;) LOL they remind me of a couple of pensioners, tea, biccies, afternoon nap and peck on the lips before bed!!

• Haha

Yashlions

VIP Member
People moan about tattle and the people on it , but if you look at what Jane is doing it’s actually very nasty and calculating, I think we are the most normal people out there 😂 we can see through all this crap 💩 she’s in mental hell One sec then the next she’s about to orgasm over her wreath which may I say is the smallest wreath known to man !
She’s got more issues then a slimming world mag
Pure nasty is the porker , looked like pigs in blanket in her new designer jumper 👀

• Haha
  • Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
I thought the whole thing between Jane, Tan, Kate and even boring bayles was very girl pack anyway, can't speak for Helen as her account is private so I can't see any of her posts but the other three all put vlogs out saying almost word for word the same things, referring to "the organiser" and going over and over the fact they had no input, were only there to turn up on the day and speak etc
its clear they had got together in a chat group and decided on a story between them, they will have thought as they were all singing from the same hymn sheet that it would be credible, shame on them to do that to their "friend" so publicly, its pretty clear Jane rushed her vlog out to get her point over first, she's very calculating but her gammonettes will never see that as she plays drippy mcgippy so very well ;)
I think whatever the ins and outs these lot have shown their true colours in the way they've treated Patrick, he looks and sounds genuinely broken unlike Jane who faked despair for two posts and jumped right back into being hyper and almost peeing her pants over bargain tat and frumpy clothes.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Emperortooco

VIP Member
Probably won’t be up for 5 minutes but at least I,ve got the satisfaction of letting her know what I think of the mealy mouthed gammon joint porker, she’s something else that one. it,s all’s about me, me, me put another record on Jane because that one is getting extremely warped !

By the way she looks fat as fuck again on this latest video, by Christ just shows you the power of contouring as when she applies the slap it does wonders for her face !!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jane is one of those people that will not chip in and help but when things go right try and take all the glory yet when things go wrong act all woe is me and as if she had nothing to do with it. I cannot stand those kind of people so self centred!

wotdidijustwatch

VIP Member
Omg. I unfollowed Patrick a while ago as he was too cheesy and his voice pissed me off, anyway. I've just had a nose at his video and he really does look unrecognisable, it's like he's not the same bloke. I actually feel sorry for him. He looks very fragile. I hope this doesn't do him more damage. Jane really is a conniving little witch
Yes I too am not a weigh in time fan but this video got me. He was so honest and genuin and professional.
Go on Patrick, get up from under the bus and chuck the others underneath it and reverse several times 😂

Charmed40

Chatty Member
I actually think Charlie is quite surpressed! The quiet ones are always the worst! Give him a good smelling woman and I bet he'd be a goer! I would like that challenge! He's not bad looking, what the heck! 🤪👍🙈

• Haha
  • Wow

Tatvam

Would it be too hard for them to just apologise and say they messed up rather than shift the blame?!

Notice how Jane and the rest hadn't booked their trains, hotels etc like everyone else who trusted in them.

• Wow