Jane Gammons #5 No longer dipping in the treaty drawer, how come she's bigger than before?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she's defo photoshopped that pic she's just put on insta! Jane you ain't that slim Hun we've seen your lives!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Makes you wonder how many thousands of pics the Bean had to take before she found one at just the right angle ๐Ÿค” he's probably stood on a ladder as half the shot is of the floor! Why no front facing pics??!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ironically, these closed parasols could be seen as two huge penis' in Ibiza.....
Or in Janes eyes giant mars bars ๐Ÿ˜

Makes you wonder how many thousands of pics the Bean had to take before she found one at just the right angle ๐Ÿค” he's probably stood on a ladder as half the shot is of the floor! Why no front facing pics??!
Think Charlie bean went to the neighbouring island for that pic ๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Someone has commented she looks like a cute little doll......effing Annabelle ๐Ÿ˜‚
A blow up one..... Mitchellin Man

Front facing?? Even Boring Bean will insist on everything from behind to make it bearable

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And whatโ€™s this her proverb of the day on insta โ€œdo what you can, with what you have, where you are โ€œ I,m perplexed. Another pic of her lard arse as well to boot ! So she shouldโ€™ve practiced what she preaches coz if that night out was anything to go by , duck me i,m twice her age and I wouldnโ€™t settle for that crap, hell no! She goes to the party isle and the best she can muster is a night at out at ex pats pensioners big nite out, probably had a couple of games of bingo as well ! Bet she made that drink last all night as well, tight fucker ! Canโ€™t stand that. Charlie was probably gagging for another but the gammon joint will have been on a strict budget no doubt. Not seen anything of what they ate yet, now that should be fun, no doubt sheโ€™s lost 2.5 stones by now and is a size 10 on top , 12 round the bottom as she didnโ€™t exercise while she was away !

A blow up one..... Mitchellin Man

Front facing?? Even Boring Bean will insist on everything from behind to make it bearable
Hope he wasnโ€™t downwind of the porkie pig

• Haha
  • Heart
And whatโ€™s this her proverb of the day on insta โ€œdo what you can, with what you have, where you are โ€œ I,m perplexed. Another pic of her lard arse as well to boot ! So she shouldโ€™ve practiced what she preaches coz if that night out was anything to go by , duck me i,m twice her age and I wouldnโ€™t settle for that crap, hell no! She goes to the party isle and the best she can muster is a night at out at ex pats pensioners big nite out, probably had a couple of games of bingo as well ! Bet she made that drink last all night as well, tight fucker ! Canโ€™t stand that. Charlie was probably gagging for another but the gammon joint will have been on a strict budget no doubt. Not seen anything of what they ate yet, now that should be fun, no doubt sheโ€™s lost 2.5 stones by now and is a size 10 on top , 12 round the bottom as she didnโ€™t exercise while she was away !

Hope he wasnโ€™t downwind of the porkie pig
Omg your new profile pic ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Omg your new profile pic ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Remember Bergerac the tv series ?
Looks like she would be in that ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Haha
What does that proverb actually mean?? Is it a Jane original?!! I'm definitely going to do what I can where I am today, its so inspirational I can't wait for more... Do something, with someone, sometime.

• Haha
I bet they were queuing outside the restaurant this morning waiting for the breakfast buffet to open.
Sod fasting eh Charlie Bean, we're on our holiday and have to eat as much as we can this week like we do when it's our Birthday, Christmas or any other random excuse like my Great Uncles twice removed cat's burial!

I don't expect to see many food posts this week. Ok, maybe 1 or 2 dainty pics before she goes back for 3rds and piles it high ;)
I bet they are the sort that take stuff from breakfast to eat for lunch ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
I bet they were queuing outside the restaurant this morning waiting for the breakfast buffet to open.
Sod fasting eh Charlie Bean, we're on our holiday and have to eat as much as we can this week like we do when it's our Birthday, Christmas or any other random excuse like my Great Uncles twice removed cat's burial!

I don't expect to see many food posts this week. Ok, maybe 1 or 2 dainty pics before she goes back for 3rds and piles it high ;)
I bet they are the sort that take stuff from breakfast to eat for lunch ๐Ÿ˜‚
oh they will defo take stuff for lunch because they were too tight to pay for all inclusive so they only have breakfast and dinner because she reckoned they wouldnt need lunch...yeah right...

Just waiting for the well angled photos from above, Jane with her tan thinking she's lost 5 stone ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
New vid up guys and itโ€™s a good one , close ups off her tash and blackheads ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Iโ€™m only 3 mins in ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

New vid up guys and itโ€™s a good one , close ups off her tash and blackheads ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Iโ€™m only 3 mins in ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
Omg how skanky does the lash women look ๐Ÿ‘€ 5inch nails and hairy arms ๐Ÿฅด looks like sheโ€™s in her pjs , would not let her near my eyes ๐Ÿคฎ but hey she must be really really cheap for piggy to have it done or prob a freebie for promoting her ๐Ÿคฏ

Last edited:
  • Haha

Omg how skanky does the lash women look ๐Ÿ‘€ 5inch nails and hairy arms ๐Ÿฅด looks like sheโ€™s in her pjs , would not let her near my eyes ๐Ÿคฎ but hey she must be really really cheap for piggy to have it done or prob a freebie for promoting her ๐Ÿคฏ
I honestly wouldn't have thought a beautician would be allowed nails like that. Bit dangerous and unhygienic imo ๐Ÿ˜“

Come with me to my cheap beauty appointments because I keep spending on secret food stashes and tit from bon marche. Also did she borrow that ladder from Elaine because it's some high ass angle ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.