Jane Gammons #5 No longer dipping in the treaty drawer, how come she's bigger than before?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now that's just rude. Jane is posting pics from behind specifically so you can't see them.

1568743688607.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
How flattering do all those chins look at 8:05? 😂 😂 Swit swoo
That’s a size 14 how dare you.

They have turned into people who didn’t drink to drinking all the time . Me thinks they are trying to appear to be having fun. Oh look at us drinking we are having a great time .

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not watched the latest vid yet, need to make sure my evening meal doesn’t come back up but does sound fun!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Charlie doing his best Spanish waiter impression, probably the most exciting part of the gammons jaunt to the party isle yet !
Every story she posts like this (that doesn't fill the whole screen) just screams that they're already back home, as she took these videos and saved to post later.

Why does she bother altering her pictures if she’s going to do lives? Or why does she do lives when she’s doctored her photographs? We’re not stupid.
I honestly don’t get her, I mean does she think we are all that stupid. Look guys I’ve lost 2 stone in 2 days since I done my live and look at my nice slim face that’s because I drink so much water now and fast for about 16-18 hours. Next she will be saying she’s all bloated it’s water retention from her 1 gin 😂😂😂 hardcore 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Water melts the fat away so Jane will only need to drink her 2 litres and she can eat what the hell she wants .

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well that video is still playing away in the background, Christ was that eyelash woman hairy, know where she gets her lashes from to use on the gammons joints eyes ! For Christ sake has the bint not been away before it’s quite sad the way she is going on but there again it’s her all over, attention seeking, free loader. Can see that matalan nightie ending up the same as the Bon marche one, food and piss stained and worn to death !

• Haha
and the award for the most unflattering poses in one crappy vlog goes to..........Jane Gammons!! tash, beard, chins, super unflattering shots, terrible angles and about as unsexy as you can ever get, imagine charlies work mates watching that!!! bah ha ha

• Haha
9B52A9D6-3BFF-4B47-8595-BA98D36BC3C0.png

Bea smith wants her uniform back 😂😂😂😂

and the award for the most unflattering poses in one crappy vlog goes to..........Jane Gammons!! tash, beard, chins, super unflattering shots, terrible angles and about as unsexy as you can ever get, imagine charlies work mates watching that!!! bah ha ha
Bet they all save that vid to there wank bank 💦💦🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.