Jane Gammons #5 No longer dipping in the treaty drawer, how come she's bigger than before?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sounds like people are clocking on think last time I saw she had 54 ,ha bet she’s seething 😤 one less tk max candle 🕯😂
I think her initial thought about patreon was if she charged a pound all of her 10000 subs at that time would subscribe oh well sorry gammon joint

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm blocked from her IG so can't watch the Gammon joint live.
They seem to have blocked a few people from being able to see stories. Can see wall but not stories... Weird. Surely if you block someone, you block someone... Why do they half block... It's just odd in my eyes... She did it to one of my accounts

Reactions: 5
Well I,m on there as an alias of course and the gammon joint is exceedingly quiet today, either plotting her next move or licking her salty wounds, probably both !! All she’s done today is put on another beige delight of an evening meal of a Morrison’s fishcake that looks like a cowpat and some potatoes and a bit of veg. Bleated on about the power of Aldi kitchen cleaner............zzzzzzzzzz and necked a bag or possibly more of mini pretzels down her gullet, only 90 calories !! Whoo whooo !!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Why is it that after 5 years of being a weight loss influencer, she still doesn't know the difference between the words 'lose', and 'loose'?!! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Why is it that after 5 years of being a weight loss influencer, she still doesn't know the difference between the words 'lose', and 'loose'?!! 🤦‍♀️
Coz she likes to make out that she is as thick as mince and twice as runny to her followers the suckling pigs but really I think she is clever and calculating, however this time over the Slimcon thing I think she has come a cropper a nice big one !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Yep. And why, after 26 years of being on this planet does she not know the difference between "brought" and "bought"?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She can speak shes just trying to make it her U S P lol 🤣 sounding thick and wax melts !

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
If I were Bean, I'd be pleading with Jane to stay off social media during the length of my new job's probationary period...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.