Jane Gammons #5 No longer dipping in the treaty drawer, how come she's bigger than before?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That witch is a control freak and if Charlie can't see he's being manipulated and used as a pawn in her social media games then he is more stupid than I initially thought. The relationship will quickly become toxic as it's Jane's way or the highway!! That goes for how Charlie lives his life and how she sifts through her own YT video comments and deletes what she deems necessary of EVERY PERSON who dares to have an opinion other than her own, give constructive criticism and does not kiss her piggy arse!!!! Controlling Bully witch!

'Charlie, take a close up of me Charlie in my new charity shop dress. Don't I look slimmer in this Charlie??? All my Gammonettes say I look amazing!! Don't I Charlie? Don't I look amazing Charlie? I'll take some pictures of you aswell Charlie with your JANE'S HUBBY T shirt on... C'mon Charlie, let's go to the buffet now. I could kill a burger and a chocolate waffle... Need to get away from all these screaming kids round the pool Charlie. Isn't it getting on your nerves aswell Charlie????

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
And also why would your go to for holiday in Ibiza be a bloody jumper lol guess she’s seen the forecast ☔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why on earth did she post on IG that she's sat with rugby on the TV but can't be bothered changing it?!! I can't wait to see how smug she is when she reveals she was actually on holiday and had all the Gammonettes duped, and then they all unfollow 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Jokes on me if she isn't away but I think she definitely is.
But I think it is actually really embarrassing that she is doing fake instagram stories of her watching rugby etc.. because who is she trying to fool? Everyone knows they are away because they banged on about it. Also, when she then reveals she has been away people will think it is weird that she actually got someone to film for her! Strange.

And now I've actually listened to the voice... it is a voice over. Whaaat

Reactions: 8
But I think it is actually really embarrassing that she is doing fake instagram stories of her watching rugby etc.. because who is she trying to fool? Everyone knows they are away because they banged on about it. Also, when she then reveals she has been away people will think it is weird that she actually got someone to film for her! Strange.

totally agree, voice over for sure! how sad that she's gone to all this trouble to "fool" people when actually she's just making a fool of herself trying (badly) to cover up the fact they're on holiday......put down your phone and live your life woman!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's been suspiciously quiet today though. Maybe she's run out of pre-recorded waffle already?!

Reactions: 3
Why would/are they pretending anyway?

Is it because they are worried they'll be burgled? Can't imagine anyone's desperate enough to break in and steal her stained nightie or Charlie Bean's extra pillow.

Maybe she's scared they'll find the genuine records of her weight gain loss :eek:

• Haha
Jane doesn't sit in that seat in the living room. Charlies does as per all previous videos. But now she will read it on tattle suddenly the videos will start being filmed from her seat rather than Charlie's.
They’re in their 20’s and they have their own chairs in the living room? For some reason I find that incredibly sad. In both senses of the word.

Reactions: 7

Thankfully, I don't do Instagram... Watching Advertisement videos on YouTube is burning me out as it is!! It's just like the Truman Show on Replay.... I won't be drawn in to such BS

Reactions: 4
New clothes try on. 🙄 the tit now that she Tried before in vids and told us it was too big for her is now saying it was tight but now fits as she’s lost so much more weight 🥺 get a bleeping grip Jane , this women just lies for fun ! She’s thinks she’s really sexy now lol that’s the funniest part 😲🤢

New clothes try on. 🙄 the tit now that she Tried before in vids and told us it was too big for her is now saying it was tight but now fits as she’s lost so much more weight 🥺 get a bleeping grip Jane , this women just lies for fun ! She’s thinks she’s really sexy now lol that’s the funniest part 😲🤢
Oh and whatever has she done to her camera 🎥 everything looks distant 🤔 are we trying to make ourselves look smaller in our Poundland dress 👗 I think so what a first class knob 🤣

Does anyone know how long they are away for?
Someone said 4 days 🤷🏻‍♀️No more then a week I’d say , too tight to pay the extra 😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
there she goes again grabbing the fabric of every item, stretching it out in front of her and saying how big they all are :LOL: they're not to big, not at all, not even close to being too big, but they are foul.......the playsuit......yikes!!! and that last dress is a joke right??
and we're once again treated to her usual commentary delights such as "it has boned elastic" and how she loves the pom poms which are actually tassels! I had to flick through most of it so probably missed more gems but was worth a watch just to see the playsuit ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
there she goes again grabbing the fabric of every item, stretching it out in front of her and saying how big they all are :LOL: they're not to big, not at all, not even close to being too big, but they are foul.......the playsuit......yikes!!! and that last dress is a joke right??
and we're once again treated to her usual commentary delights such as "it has boned elastic" and how she loves the pom poms which are actually tassels! I had to flick through most of it so probably missed more gems but was worth a watch just to see the playsuit ;)
And did you notice her popping out collar bones 🦴 🤷🏻‍♀️ Nope me either 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Haha shes called it a plus size try on...i thought she said she had lost so much weight she wasnt going to be able to do any more 'plus size' try ons 🤣🤣 now to watch it...or try to anyway, I'll prob skip most of it

Well that took all of 5 minutes...denim dress hell no she couldn't even do it up without it gaping...she gunna be ibiza biggest frump if that's what shes taking with her :/ I cant stand all the pulling...oh yes it's so big on me, it really isnt jane your making yourself look stupid

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Well that was the dullest collection of holiday clothes I've ever seen!
'This will be nice to wear to Beefa Town'. Err no Jane, that will be nice to wear when you do your speed clean video!
Nothing summery about that load of cheap tit!

I think she feels like she's really made it now she has her £2 Laura Ashley dress 😂 I mean really, that dress looked like an original from the '70's!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Made me laugh when it’s all too big for her but her back fat is hanging over the top 😬 absolutely gross clothes would not even pay 1p for them 🙄
And the way she keeps pulling at her clothes saying they are all too big 🙈 if that’s the case buy a smaller size you fruit loop 🙃 oh wait you know it won’t fit 😖 I don’t care what size she is but why are you saying it’s all too big lol that kimono thing you could barely do up then went on to say it’s massive 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.