Jane Gammons #48 Verging on 30, too big to squeeze into Berty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who wants to eat the same food that a loved one who has passed liked as a birthday tribute ?
I will tell you who.. a big fat greedy duck called chins AKA penguin fester combo lookalike 🥴
She takes a dump and wants a pat on the back and a burger as a reward 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine celebrating the birthday of a dead mum with food 🥺 wouldn’t surprise me if she puts happy birthday banners up 😳
I think the pair of them are actually sick in the head 🤢 bloody weirdos

You think they will spend more money on food tonight then they ever did for poor mrs G birthdays or Xmas ,poor women treated so badly by her son and evil daughter in law

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Imagine celebrating the birthday of a dead mum with food 🥺 wouldn’t surprise me if she puts happy birthday banners up 😳
I think the pair of them are actually sick in the head 🤢 bloody weirdos

You think they will spend more money on food tonight then they ever did for poor mrs G birthdays or Xmas ,poor women treated so badly by her son and evil daughter in law
I honestly think it’s disgusting the woman is still bloody warm in her grave and those fuckers are using her birthday as another opportunity to gorge themselves silly … its all about themselves always has been, always will be selfish, conniving pair of absolute fuckers….
But then it really is no surprise considering her son thinks his biggest trauma is giving away his dog.

Reactions: 11
AF58A2F5-9E20-437A-A747-7683D0D69F74.jpeg

Growing with Jesus lady wants crosses all year round

Chins said she went Asda and had apple juice and crisps and struggled to get off the sofa 😂

D7DEED28-DE8C-4EB2-B143-951973B2A0A4.jpeg

Is this the pram from Rosemary's baby

F345D657-824E-44DE-B587-AD4886349A80.jpeg

Creepy 😂🤢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
D975D7A7-9150-472D-B948-01C6F665711F.jpeg

Not sure a pregnant women should be breathing all this crap in 🥴

Even says on her website not to breath in 🫣🫣

D088A04B-7226-4533-B40B-8B0AD9FF46A0.jpeg
EC61E11A-911B-4A02-89CE-951050176387.jpeg
36FBCF08-CC39-4846-A907-582B500A8D87.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
We even got baby voice for the crosses 🥴

She said let’s clean up
So gets the heat gun out for the table 🫣😨😱
4518B4F0-A1BE-43DB-B4F3-FDE0F2EE0046.png

25654E88-3548-45B2-ABB7-115EBBE193D1.jpeg

Said she won’t be bringing anymore Halloween bits out as she will be doing Xmas soon , she feels like she’s very late as everyone else is doing Xmas

Said she needs a new Xmas tree other one fell down 😂 and was wonky

She will need a whole new colour scheme as won’t go with new sofa

What a mess
FC2060B1-079B-475A-8429-B280E5AAF633.png

D870AE6C-4BEF-4F7E-881D-ED0F847BCBDB.jpeg

Gross

C1D9D64A-9120-4173-B1A3-51361B0EAB4D.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Quick question?

Are they going to visit her grave and lay flowers or is this just an excuse to eat a huge amount of Junk food as their way of honouring her?

I know a few curvy girls, and when I say curvy I don’t mean like her size, I mean anywhere from a few pounds to a stone over what the doctors deem you should be. These girls got pregnant in the last couple of years and the hospitals deemed them as being high risk because of their weight 😳 they were all made to have anticoagulant injections for the whole of their pregnancies. So they were having to inject in their own stomachs every day, because they had a little extra weight. One of my friends was made to do this, and she was also spoken to like absolute tit about her weight by staff when she went for scans. Imagine what they would say about her 👀 I can’t imagine Jane injecting herself everyday with anticoags if she got pregnant, can you 💁🏼‍♀️

Chinnochio 😂😂😂 love it lol
i laughed so hard at that I choked on my coffee 🤣

• Wow
If im frank I think her weight is causing her fertility issues plain and simple she has no interest in sorting her weight or her fertility which is why they will settle for a dog which is sad for Charlie hes openly said he wants children for years now then again he’s morbidly obese now so his swimmers probably don’t even swim 😂

Reactions: 9
Never mind a new Christmas tree and decorations for the old peoples home. She needs to crack on getting the Christmas scents and Christmas burners in, otherwise there will be no stock left for her to buy. Like last year 🤦🏼‍♀️ Honestly no forwarding planning or thinking at all considering she is a self-entitled “boss babe” 🙄

If im frank I think her weight is causing her fertility issues plain and simple she has no interest in sorting her weight or her fertility which is why they will settle for a dog which is sad for Charlie hes openly said he wants children for years now then again he’s morbidly obese now so his swimmers probably don’t even swim 😂
100%. I lost a lot of weight over the last year or so, purely because we want to try for a baby in the next couple of years and I don’t want to be high risk - and I have PCOS which makes it harder anyway
especially if you carry extra weight. Now that I have lost the weight, I am on a fitness kick (walking, interval treadmill running etc). As is my partner, he gets up at 5am every day for an hours gym before work. Want to have the best chance at conceiving and make sure me and baby are healthy.

There is no way they have sex. Trust me on that as when I was bigger, I never wanted it haha. Mainly because it was an immense effort trying to haul myself around 😂🙈 it only worked because my partner has always been thin and relatively fit. If we were both fat it would have been awful 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
100%. I lost a lot of weight over the last year or so, purely because we want to try for a baby in the next couple of years and I don’t want to be high risk - and I have PCOS which makes it harder anyway
especially if you carry extra weight. Now that I have lost the weight, I am on a fitness kick (walking, interval treadmill running etc). As is my partner, he gets up at 5am every day for an hours gym before work. Want to have the best chance at conceiving and make sure me and baby are healthy.

There is no way they have sex. Trust me on that as when I was bigger, I never wanted it haha. Mainly because it was an immense effort trying to haul myself around 😂🙈 it only worked because my partner has always been thin and relatively fit. If we were both fat it would have been awful 😂😂
😂that honesty was hilarious😂tfs! She defo would struggle I mean who the hell could be the top loader at their size🤷‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.