Jane Gammons #48 Verging on 30, too big to squeeze into Berty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do her mods keep changing? abandoning the ship? not seen Toni "I didn't get reported" anal for a while
She hasn’t been on in ages.

Talking about Bean’s mum, starts to get all teary and emotional 😂😳 are you having a laugh fat tits?!
Full of shite she is pretending she’s heartbroken 🙄

😂 She’s blocked someone trolling she’s in a rant 🤣
8C200953-0760-45D9-8E7F-8348D0DBEF66.jpeg
20BAC687-811A-4FDC-811B-B2CC37E75136.jpeg
332495C2-CBBF-4388-B6DD-37E450FA563E.jpeg

Said it’s someone in a dark room and miserable 😂

She’s got the Mods watching 🤣
16349BC8-CA16-41DD-B100-0B0A609CC22F.jpeg

3D44C30C-5878-49E9-B3FC-ACBAD312E52C.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She said she’s flattered she hasn’t had a troll in a long time 😂

She doesn’t like coffins ⚰ moulds they’re too sinister
F2487766-9506-4F97-8712-15D97A00E09B.jpeg

Said they’re getting a takeaway and she’ll buy the bean a bunch of flowers for his mums birthday
DA2BC155-3758-4EBE-9115-05862286DBA2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
if I bought my partner flowers, he would tell me to shove them up my arse lol. Get him a 6 pack of beers or some jamshed instead ffs 🥴
She’s buying flowers because she’ll be able to enjoy them more than him, same with the bleeping chocolate cake

Reactions: 12
She’s buying flowers because she’ll be able to enjoy them more than him, same with the bleeping chocolate cake
She needs chocolate cake like a bleeping hole in the head she looks like an over inflated balloon off to bloody pop! For a young girl it’s revolting! How the hell can that 2 find one another attractive🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She hasn’t been on in ages.

Full of shite she is pretending she’s heartbroken 🙄

😂 She’s blocked someone trolling she’s in a rant 🤣View attachment 1594453View attachment 1594454View attachment 1594455

Said it’s someone in a dark room and miserable 😂

She’s got the Mods watching 🤣 View attachment 1594461

View attachment 1594463
It’s not trolling if it’s the truth and the truth hurts doesn’t it lard arse, you said it on camera for all to see … then deleted the evidence when you absconded with all the waifs, strays and weirdos over on TikTok

FFS what straight man appreciates flowers unless he’s Alan Titchmarsh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s not trolling if it’s the truth and the truth hurts doesn’t it lard arse, you said it on camera for all to see … then deleted the evidence when you absconded with all the waifs, strays and weirdos over on TikTok
We got the SS though 😂

She wants a little pug called Betsy to match the little camper van called Berty 🙃

For the trick or treat bags
9A412D30-9260-4FB8-9B5A-0711D30A8EE8.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
We got the SS though 😂

She wants a little pug called Betsy to match the little camper van called Berty 🙃
Wow she looks svelte there! She has tripled in size. Good! Couldn’t happen to a nicer person. She was awful to Mrs G - karma is a witch Chins!

Wow she looks svelte there! She has tripled in size. Good! Couldn’t happen to a nicer person. She was awful to Mrs G - karma is a witch Chins!
Yip she couldn’t stand her nor could the bean going by those comments although maybe it was to appease her.

Reactions: 6
Every time I look at her live she's practically flicking her bean over what people are eating and the possibilities of what she can eat 🥴 get a bleeping life!

If she goes any slower she'll stop 😴

Reactions: 11
We got the SS though 😂

For the trick or treat bags View attachment 1594594
I just had flashbacks of her deep throating that apple and the chewing noises she was making while eating it. Who films a live while eating an apple.

that poor future pug. I can imagine it being untrained and overfed. Can you imagine chinny beast getting up through the night to toilet train it? She can’t even be arsed to get out her stinking pit to start ‘work’ at a reasonable hour!

• Haha
I just had flashbacks of her deep throating that apple and the chewing noises she was making while eating it. Who films a live while eating an apple.

that poor future pug. I can imagine it being untrained and overfed. Can you imagine chinny beast getting up through the night to toilet train it? She can’t even be arsed to get out her stinking pit to start ‘work’ at a reasonable hour!
I think it was a hard pear she was chipping away at it and chewing like a chipmunk 🐿
She’ll not have the patience for a dog she did nothing but complain about Eddie getting snot everywhere, it’s probably her way of giving the bean a substitute child I can’t ever see her wanting one.

• Haha
She reminds me of a pug with her rolls of neck fat and heavy breathing....although pugs are cute!!

• Haha
  • Heart
I think it was a hard pear she was chipping away at it and chewing like a chipmunk 🐿
She’ll not have the patience for a dog she did nothing but complain about Eddie getting snot everywhere, it’s probably her way of giving the bean a substitute child I can’t ever see her wanting one.
You’re right, it was a pear! Blegh she always has been a disgusting cretin.

Deffo no children for Mr and Mrs Bean-Chins. Although I’m surprised she isn’t desperate for one for the fact that she will be high risk and likely be put on bed rest at some point because of all the extra weight plus baby weight, potential pre-eclampsia etc. If she was on bed rest she would love it, she would make the bean be at her beck and call 24/7.

Reactions: 6
You’re right, it was a pear! Blegh she always has been a disgusting cretin.

Deffo no children for Mr and Mrs Bean-Chins. Although I’m surprised she isn’t desperate for one for the fact that she will be high risk and likely be put on bed rest at some point because of all the extra weight plus baby weight, potential pre-eclampsia etc. If she was on bed rest she would love it, she would make the bean be at her beck and call 24/7.
Charlies life wouldn't be worth living if she had a child she'd depend on him 24/7 she's bad enough as is .

Reactions: 10
She’s made a complete mockery of our Queens funeral. She’s made it all about her, pretending to be upset over beans Mum so she could get sympathy.
This excuse for a woman is vile, I’ve never known anyone so needy for attention.

Reactions: 11
She's popped to Asda for the flowers and food fest said she never ate anything today she'll grab a sandwich in Asda lol

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.