Jane Gammons #48 Verging on 30, too big to squeeze into Berty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now I'm dying to see his cute lickle outfit 😬
He said whose the custom order for ? a customer 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I agree it probably was the best option but I think because Jane kept going online slagging her off and even the thought of letting her stay with Charlie and Jane made her turn into even more of a monster. A home was the much better option anyway but the way Jane behaved and I think his grandparents seems typical old school and would do expected her only son to of maybe made a little more effort to help rather than just ship her off the first chance then get Jane to dump her belongings in the street free to collect.
a home probably was the best option for her. She would get more care there than carers coming to her home. if she was falling regularly then she would be much safer in a home. Still doesn’t excuse the fast that he could have visited her more. Stuff what anyone else said or thought, that was his mother. He should have done more!

porko needs to realise that you can't polish a turd lol :poop:
no you can’t but you can sprinkle sparkle all over it 💁🏼‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 6
a home probably was the best option for her. She would get more care there than carers coming to her home. if she was falling regularly then she would be much safer in a home. Still doesn’t excuse the fast that he could have visited her more. Stuff what anyone else said or thought, that was his mother. He should have done more!

no you can’t but you can sprinkle sparkle all over it 💁🏼‍♀️🤣
I think it was a low move leaving her to fend for herself with a broken wrist and head injury ,a frail woman on a stick . while those two blobs went off to feed their faces counting on the goodwill of her neighbours to cook her a meal :mad:

• Sad
She’s fucked the colour up and getting the bean to google what colours make pink

• Haha
  • Wow
Why did she put the wax in with no fragrance , she could've used them in her lucky dips or samples .

Reactions: 7
Can someone explain why they are celebrating his mums birthday now she’s dead but no mention of seeing her or celebrating when she was alive?

She said she will be on early tomorrow half 9 😂😂😂😂 half way through most peoples days!

Reactions: 8
Can someone explain why they are celebrating his mums birthday now she’s dead but no mention of seeing her or celebrating when she was alive?

She said she will be on early tomorrow half 9 😂😂😂😂 half way through most peoples days!
Any excuse to eat , they never looked near her when she was alive .

This 👏🏼 My grandpa has dementia and is in a nursing home as my gran couldn’t cope even with carers coming in 4 times a day. But one of us takes her to visit him every week. I live an hour away from the home and then a further half hour from my gran and parents and I still manage to go and visit them every week. He is a disgrace. Maybe he found it difficult to see her like that, I would understand if he did. But Chins made it out like it was too far away, that’s what gets me.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This 👏🏼 My grandpa has dementia and is in a nursing home as my gran couldn’t cope even with carers coming in 4 times a day. But one of us takes her to visit him every week. I live an hour away from the home and then a further half hour from my gran and parents and I still manage to go and visit them every week. He is a disgrace. Maybe he found it difficult to see her like that, I would understand if he did. But Chins made it out like it was too far away, that’s what gets me.
exactly! Like you said if he found it hard seeing her like that, I could understand. It’s hard seeing a family member when they are really poorly especially if they look or act different. I know from personal experience, I was scared that would be how I remembered them, instead of remembering how they really were. Even so, you still go, no matter how hard it is. I think I remember them saying it was about an hour away from them, the home his mum was in. Considering they have a car……there was no excuse whatsoever!
Just like there is no excuse for not seeing his grandparents! They have time to see her dad, her mum and not forgetting no name nephew. So why don’t they have time for anyone else 💁🏼‍♀️ Oh I know, it’s because they don’t ask them to do anything for them, where as his grandparents are older and would need a little more help. Selfish! Wait til her parents are old, is she going to moan and witch about them when they need her to do things for them? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Bloody hell not seen nor heard of Mrs blobby for ages so looked up this thread knowing there would probably be pics on here and holy tit😳have they consumed all the inheritance money in calories ffs they are massive!!! They try so hard to be Nadia and Mark it’s cringe but by god they look so old and damn right fat as f🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Early start 😮😮 it’s half ten Jane. What you been doing since 8am

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Do her mods keep changing? abandoning the ship? not seen Toni "I didn't get reported" anal for a while

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Talking about Bean’s mum, starts to get all teary and emotional 😂😳 are you having a laugh fat tits?!

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.