Jane Gammons #48 Verging on 30, too big to squeeze into Berty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100%. I lost a lot of weight over the last year or so, purely because we want to try for a baby in the next couple of years and I don’t want to be high risk - and I have PCOS which makes it harder anyway
especially if you carry extra weight. Now that I have lost the weight, I am on a fitness kick (walking, interval treadmill running etc). As is my partner, he gets up at 5am every day for an hours gym before work. Want to have the best chance at conceiving and make sure me and baby are healthy.

There is no way they have sex. Trust me on that as when I was bigger, I never wanted it haha. Mainly because it was an immense effort trying to haul myself around 😂🙈 it only worked because my partner has always been thin and relatively fit. If we were both fat it would have been awful 😂😂

truly well done on your weight loss. I wish you and your partner all the luck in the world 😊

yeah being big makes things a lot more effort when it comes to the old rumpy pumpy 🤣 I speak from past experience 🫣 my fella is thin so back then that made things a whole load easier 😂 but yeah when you are big you just don’t want it as much. Seemed like too much effort for not enough satisfaction 😆😆

• Heart
Reactions: 7
😂that honesty was hilarious😂tfs! She defo would struggle I mean who the hell could be the top loader at their size🤷‍♀️😂
they would need to use clothes pegs to pin their gunts to their tits. Otherwise how would they manage to find anything?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Bet the FUPA is full of cake crumbs and sausage meat 🤢
I reckon they have never gone further then a kiss after a chicken box and a 50 shades session
Bet he rings them sex lines on his lunch break

• Haha
Reactions: 11
they would need to use clothes pegs to pin their gunts to their tits. Otherwise how would they manage to find anything?! 😂
Very true👏I mean the only” roll” chins would be interested in would be sausage or bacon no “beans” for chins😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
100%. I lost a lot of weight over the last year or so, purely because we want to try for a baby in the next couple of years and I don’t want to be high risk - and I have PCOS which makes it harder anyway
especially if you carry extra weight. Now that I have lost the weight, I am on a fitness kick (walking, interval treadmill running etc). As is my partner, he gets up at 5am every day for an hours gym before work. Want to have the best chance at conceiving and make sure me and baby are healthy.

There is no way they have sex. Trust me on that as when I was bigger, I never wanted it haha. Mainly because it was an immense effort trying to haul myself around 😂🙈 it only worked because my partner has always been thin and relatively fit. If we were both fat it would have been awful 😂😂
Wishing you all the best with TTC and well done on the weight loss I had to lose weight myself to conceive I needed fertility treatment but they wouldn’t touch me until I got my BMI lower so speak from experience and know Jane would of had the same choices on the table but food is more important than a family obviously

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I reckon they have never gone further then a kiss after a chicken box and a 50 shades session
I’m in hysterics laughing at this thread if that troll sent people over here they’ll never look at her the same again and I don’t only mean Mrs G 🤣

I don’t think chins has any intention or interest in ever having kids
They didn’t feature on her manifest board she wants a MLJ warehouse first 😂…Look at the shape of that for a custom order 😳
EF29009C-B6FA-4BFE-B92F-B0A6938291D8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'd love to see the bean's phone and Internet history.....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.