Jane Gammons #48 Verging on 30, too big to squeeze into Berty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I only have a look at this thread once in a blue moon, but my 2p is there's no way she can do online picking. I'm the same age as her and I've been doing it 3 months and only now just starting not to feel shattered after every shift, granted I was out of shape after the pandemic 😂😂 it is more knackering than it looks. There's no way this absolute unit could do it.

Reactions: 5
I only have a look at this thread once in a blue moon, but my 2p is there's no way she can do online picking. I'm the same age as her and I've been doing it 3 months and only now just starting not to feel shattered after every shift, granted I was out of shape after the pandemic 😂😂 it is more knackering than it looks. There's no way this absolute unit could do it.
She's hasn't been doing it from the start of the pandemic no matter how many times she disputes this ,she can barely walk to the fridge these days never mind pick.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I honestly can’t believe it but nice to see Charlie actually allowed out of the flat though and to do a few things notice she’s not swimming or out in a boat that will be all he’s allowed now for the year it will be back in the flat now until their next getaway

Reactions: 11
See they hired the “Macbeth” campervan for the week £850, motorhomes at over 1k a week must have been too much ! When new that will have cost 60k if it’s the deluxe one but after those 2 have fucked up the suspension and god knows what else in it certainly won’t be now. Could see it being Charlie’s idea of a break but the fat controller , nee chance !!

Is that the view bean sees?
What about the view fat flaps sees of him, he is bleeping mahoosive now !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I honestly can’t believe it but nice to see Charlie actually allowed out of the flat though and to do a few things notice she’s not swimming or out in a boat that will be all he’s allowed now for the year it will be back in the flat now until their next getaway
Can you picture the two of them trying to squeeze into that 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Too soon for Halloween? We have swapped our small business store all around for Christmas changing the branding for the season and it's bringing in Christmas sales already

• Heart
Reactions: 9
They're an odd pair for sure, no friends apart from muchlovejane online bum lickers, they don't spend time with anyone but each other and yet they choose a holiday like that, Charlie does all the driving and they seemed to spend their time sedate as ever pulled up at the side of lakes and lochs with a cuppa ooohing and aaaahhhing over the scenery, it's like they don't know how to have fun or age appropriate holidays, don't get me wrong I know any age groups can do a van holiday but they don't ever do anything other than pensioner hols, even in "ibeefa" they stayed in their room and were in bed by 9pm. They need to live a little, have a weekend away that involves fun and letting their hair down, do a european city break and experience some culture as well as good nightlife and maybe a few nights out at home to have fun, relax and have a break from the dingy smelly hovel she calls her workroom. Pair of them look like grubby reekers and like they've given up on life.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Exactly! The went for another of their pointless drives in Ibeefa, went to a supermarket and oohed and aahed over some biscuits you can buy here, and we’re in bed watching a fun by 10pm! When I was her age, I was only going OUT at 10pm!! She just will not step out of her comfort zone…spag bol for dinner, won’t go out to eat unless it’s a takeaway in the car, won’t go out for a drink, doesn’t ever get dressed up, her happy place is that spare room, messing about with wax and talking to the mentally challenged on her iPad….what a life. If she wasn’t so awful, I’d feel sorry for her. As for him…what a big wet lettuce he is! I couldn’t bear to be married to a man like that! <shudder>

Reactions: 9
View attachment 1570338

What on earth is he wearing 🥴
Ffs looks like sandals with socks, skinny jeans, a gillet that likely doesn't do up and a sweatshirt...I'm melting in shorts and t-shirt. My aunt and cousins are currently in a holiday rental near loch Ness for their second week and when they video called they were also in shorts and t-shirts. He must be melting. Especially when driving.

My 86 year old grandad dresses better than this

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.