Jane Gammons #48 Verging on 30, too big to squeeze into Berty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it would be more of a foot bath as I think that’s all they would be able to squeeze in and as for the shitter, we have a big motorhome and I think that’s tight enough sometimes, the bogs on what she had are more like potties, she wouldn’t be able to balance an arse cheek on it never mind fire her load down the hole in the pot ! Now there’s a thought , wonder if they remembered to move the handle across before they shat to open the cassette to let the dump in 🤣🤣🤣
I really wish she vloged it for YouTube, would of been comedy gold! 😂😂

Anyway, how have you been lately pet? 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I wonder what big plans they have for her 30th?

She was planning Charlie a surprise party for his (until Covid put a stop to it) I doubt she’s enough friends to fill a stamp let alone a venue so can’t be that 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8

She was planning Charlie a surprise party for his (until Covid put a stop to it) I doubt she’s enough friends to fill a stamp let alone a venue so can’t be that 😆

Her birthday week

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Her birthday week
Oh yes I forgot the Birthday Week I bet he takes the week off as well I reckon he has been signed off this year for stress / grief she probably demanded he took the time off (to look after her) look after yourself Charrrrrrleeeeeeee. He has an awful lot of time off.

Oh yes I forgot the Birthday Week I bet he takes the week off as well I reckon he has been signed off this year for stress / grief she probably demanded he took the time off (to look after her) look after yourself Charrrrrrleeeeeeee. He has an awful lot of time off.
He does seem to have a lot of holidays, his mum must’ve left a good insurance policy, remember he couldn’t afford to go on furlough.

Bet she will have 30 cupcakes 🧁 all to herself made by the baker who made the wedding cake ( that no one got to see or taste ) and a sloppy crap cake made by the bean , followed by a beautiful Thai takeaway then a quick drive up to the cliffs of death for a quick ice cream and a hope of finding horny couples in cars parked up in a hope to see bit of dogging 🥴

• Haha
Jeez she hasn’t naired the tashe in a while
02392C9F-DCE9-4465-B968-9DFB80273E3C.jpeg

She’s live trick or treat bags and Halloween scents ready to go tomorrow
73452BB1-9441-4AF5-B9A2-5545EF2A473B.png
F85A7014-20B8-4740-B210-1D0644433B5B.png

Charlie’s nans in hospital, dislocated hip

E2FC939C-DDE1-4317-861B-F4F80AB4BB23.jpeg
CF7E0189-E4D7-42FF-952F-42E9BC1C8605.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I really wish she vloged it for YouTube, would of been comedy gold! 😂😂

Anyway, how have you been lately pet? 💕
I’m ok thx for asking, am kind of in a limbo, no progression which is fab just don’t know how long I will be like that, could be 5 weeks, 5 months or 5 fecking years. There is a trial that I’m considering trying, may not help me but there again might give me more time but guess it will help others after me. Coming home from Turkey at the end of the month as my liver can’t handle much more ( I am naughty !) but got a couple of f1 races planned before it finishes for the season and I’m starting to look like a land of leather sofa with the sun ! 😂😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Saying you can buy wax cheap in Asda but that’s only because they mass produce 😂
Saying it takes her a long time to make her things 🙈
61D63F68-DDE5-4851-8381-934FF1C4DB86.jpeg

She’s lost 5lb apparently

• Haha
She’s lost weight because she has been busy and ate out of small bowls so she’s purchased one for home 😂
0ECC697F-BED9-46CA-ADE1-FBCE39AB980D.jpeg

• Haha
She weighed herself lastnight and she’s lost 5lbs she went and bought herself some bowls she’s only going to have one bowl instead of two 😂
08616679-F9DF-49AC-B521-42572DDEC399.jpeg
698F3F47-0812-43E4-A398-2AFA2C1CDFDB.jpeg

• Haha
Just caught the end of her live there she says she is going to eat smaller portions and see how she goes as her mammoth weight loss might be a fluke and she might’ve put it all back on !! The smaller portions must have gone out the window already then !

She weighed herself lastnight and she’s lost 5lbs she went and bought herself some bowls she’s only going to have one bowl instead of two 😂View attachment 1571891View attachment 1571892
At a time !😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Whatever it is it’ll be tit 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.