Jane Gammons #48 Verging on 30, too big to squeeze into Berty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine them trying to climb into that bed. 😂 That would have been Tattle Gold.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Remember she said they were hiring a van similar size to the one they bought? I hope she realises the van they stayed in is massive compared to their bog standard small transit van. Noticed she mentioned advent calendars on her live yesterday after we talked about it she’s only getting 25 I see she has such high visions for her business 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Them candles are gonna really fit in well with her old dated mismatched decor and plastic table cover 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Im still chuckling about the tiny shower and toilet and imagining them trying to get in and out :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
let me get this right…

Jane: Others have Halloween scents but I think it’s too early

Also Jane: look at the Halloween scent candles I’ve bought

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Crocs 🐊 with socks 😂
Don’t set me off with crocs ! Hate the bleeping things with a passion
1C4D0392-2AC9-4965-99E8-2F7706032DA3.jpeg
03BC79EB-BEC3-4395-9904-DAA09D1FD913.jpeg
Their next pairs, hers with a platform as some daft twit told her how slim she looks in heels and his to blend in with the IBS shite that he spills when he empties the toilet cassette 4 times a day in Berty

As if being fat, funnell legged, knock kneed and balding isn't enough to delight the ladies.......he puts socks on with bleeping crocs :ROFLMAO: 🤮 vulvas everywhere are hibernating looking at that!!
Not even Lewis in the GP could get a stirring from mine after looking at that cretin in his crocs and socks, no wonder they eat biskits and pork pies in bed those are the only gob jobs going on between their sheets 🤢🤢🤢

Crocs 🐊 with socks 😂

My snatch has just wizened up and died !!!
C37299FA-6B44-486F-A6DD-53E625F7E25C.jpeg
FFS what a sad situation to get yourself in anyone looking at him would think he was that guy 50+ that still lives with mummy dearest WTF has she done to him…
Well Janeychins ticks nearly all the boxes, only her age let’s her down, she’s got everything else including the look and attitude so she might as well be his overbearing mummy

Last edited:
  • Haha
Ireland

I would imagine it was tighter then a nuns bleep with shreks love child and 22st Harold Shipman trying to get in and out 😂😂
I think it would be more of a foot bath as I think that’s all they would be able to squeeze in and as for the shitter, we have a big motorhome and I think that’s tight enough sometimes, the bogs on what she had are more like potties, she wouldn’t be able to balance an arse cheek on it never mind fire her load down the hole in the pot ! Now there’s a thought , wonder if they remembered to move the handle across before they shat to open the cassette to let the dump in 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.