Jane Gammons #48 Verging on 30, too big to squeeze into Berty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s told her she’s lost weight 😂 she only ate tiny portions 😂😂 do they actually believe this ?

7613C6E7-8452-413D-9A03-F00C4C8117F9.jpeg

duck me 🥴😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can’t believe they class a full chicken chowmein as a side 😂

• Haha
He’s told her she’s lost weight 😂 she only ate tiny portions 😂😂 do they actually believe this ?

View attachment 1569111

duck me 🥴😂
Looks like a hairy nipple 😬

So, did she actually enjoy the holiday?
She said they did , the beanbag tried Haggis but preferred the haggis flavoured crisps, the portion were tiny in the onsite cafe, they did more cooking when they were away than they do at home, the beanbag kept leaving the van door open and the midges were everywhere people were getting an eyeful of her exiting the shower :oops:

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Compared to her normal family size portions I do believe she’s been eating less but only for fear of shitting herself and not because she’s actually less of a greedy gannet

How totally unprofessional popping up on your business page looking an absolute mess talking about nothing to do with the business I actually find it disgusting I couldn’t imagine my hair dresser or anyone else in any kind of “beauty” related industry showing up to work looking unwashed and scruffy to discuss food and toilets I would be looking elsewhere if they did. Jane these people are your customers and potential customers not your friends this isn’t youtube people don’t look at your channel for vlog style content that’s what youtube is for 🙄

She doesn’t even do it on Instagram which is a little more relaxed than the platform she sells on.

Its not at all to early for Halloween scents loads of shops have them in and people are buying plus by the time she makes does her lives packing and her 3 week dispatch it will be Halloween!!

Did laugh at the chow me in being a side dish 😂 you don’t get to 20 stone without thinking meals are sides 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She even had food spills down her, unless she treated the bean to a blowy before they left 😁
563DBD18-3805-4586-A1B8-2B2D2AD9073A.png

• Haha
  • Sick

Fat guy in a little boat
9A35798A-DF05-4938-990C-18BD04B05376.jpeg

Said the van was worth 60k
05CBFD01-E09E-4B98-A1F5-0CD5F837C389.jpeg
E0B58ACB-5D59-4382-993B-16CBE6A7F271.jpeg
63E07A4A-5BFE-4F4E-93E3-B7307B213E5F.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
I know I’m going to hell for this but the reel looks like a highlights video from a Make-a-Wish foundation trip 🤣

• Haha
It didn't look like it ! seemed to be daft boy doing the activities

That’s not a cheap holiday is that the last of Linda’s money? or have they spent any savings for their imaginary house deposit?

This pair can’t even afford to heat a tiny flat but can afford at least £100 a night to hire a van 🤔

That’s not a cheap holiday is that the last of Linda’s money? or have they spent any savings for their imaginary house deposit?

This pair can’t even afford to heat a tiny flat but can afford at least £100 a night to hire a van 🤔
Lindas money I suspect ? How many nights did they have the van for ?

Reactions: 5
You’re not telling me he fitted into that boat! I thought he was pulling one of his crocs….

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.