Jane Gammons #48 Verging on 30, too big to squeeze into Berty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet she’s hating every minute, and they’ve gone and bought a van that’s costing a fortune to do up because she’ll have seen it on Instagram…all the yoga poses at sunrise, staring into the middle distance at sunset…😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If im correct in thinking where that beach is then they're parked up right next to a toilet block 😆😆😆

I tit you not!

• Haha
Very long time lurker but couldn't miss the opportunity share... does this guy look familiar?? Scot-land my arse...... Anyway, as you were......

charlie.JPG
charlie 1.JPG

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Last seen making their way across the border to Scot-land in a campervan with four flat tyres believed to be because of extra weight…..

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My goodness she’s
My goodness she’s turned into a right ugly heifer. She obviously thinks so too, which is why she posts all those highly filtered pics of herself. There’s no getting away from it Chins, this is what you REALLY look like, this is how we all see you. So hurry up and get yourself back to Slimming World it’s the ONLY thing that ever worked for you, as you have absolutely no motivation or willpower to go it alone!

What do you's all reckon she weighs now?! I'm gonna hazard a guess and say she's close to 19st now 😬
Yes, I would think she’s around that weight, if not a bit more .. 😱

I would die laughing if they hated it after buying and ‘doing up’ their crappy old transit 😂 they are idiots. That would be like buying a holiday home somewhere you have never actually been!

Reactions: 6
I would die laughing if they hated it after buying and ‘doing up’ their crappy old transit 😂 they are idiots. That would be like buying a holiday home somewhere you have never actually been!
Personally I think “van life” would be too much like hard work for her, although I suspect she’s sat down whilst bean does all the running about. We have a beautiful caravan, but there’s always jobs that need doing each day on holiday. We share whatever needs doing, but I cant see her doing much to help.

What were the odds of her posting two photos of her trip, and one of them featured food?
Not much else to post about I doubt, all they do is sleep and eat 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Personally I think “van life” would be too much like hard work for her, although I suspect she’s sat down whilst bean does all the running about. We have a beautiful caravan, but there’s always jobs that need doing each day on holiday. We share whatever needs doing, but I cant see her doing much to help.
Exactly, my parents have a motorhome and it can be quite high maintenance lol. I think they think they can ‘do up’ (I say that lightly as it is a total bodge job) a van and that’s it. But there is so much ongoing maintanance as well, especially if you do it cheap like they have. Like others have said, they will use it to go to beachy head to eat a takeaway in a couple of times and that’s all lol.

I was having lunch with my daughter yesterday at hers and she served up a prawn toast burger and I honestly could not get my breath from laughing all I could think about was Chins and the Lobster Burgers how I wish the video was still there as my daughter thought I was off my trolley 😂😂

• Haha
Exactly, my parents have a motorhome and it can be quite high maintenance lol. I think they think they can ‘do up’ (I say that lightly as it is a total bodge job) a van and that’s it. But there is so much ongoing maintanance as well, especially if you do it cheap like they have. Like others have said, they will use it to go to beachy head to eat a takeaway in a couple of times and that’s all lol.
I actually meant lots of jobs to do whilst on holiday. Emptying the loo, filling up barrels of water etc, if not on a serviced pitch.

Reactions: 3
I haven't checked in on her for a while but I went to look for her on Inst and she's gone private. 🙄 Noticed she's set up an Insta page for the van, though - Project Bertie, FFS! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I actually meant lots of jobs to do whilst on holiday. Emptying the loo, filling up barrels of water etc, if not on a serviced pitch.
I know that, I was just making the point that on top of that there are also other jobs to do that fat tits and the bean won’t be arsed doing. Thus berty the tit heap will fall apart within the year.

She's crazy leaving her biznezz this long without posting. Why didn't the thick cow do some pre-records to put out?? People will be going elsewhere and may decide they like them better!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.