Jane Gammons #48 Verging on 30, too big to squeeze into Berty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m ok thx for asking, am kind of in a limbo, no progression which is fab just don’t know how long I will be like that, could be 5 weeks, 5 months or 5 fecking years. There is a trial that I’m considering trying, may not help me but there again might give me more time but guess it will help others after me. Coming home from Turkey at the end of the month as my liver can’t handle much more ( I am naughty !) but got a couple of f1 races planned before it finishes for the season and I’m starting to look like a land of leather sofa with the sun ! 😂😂😂😂
You've made my week hearing there's no progression 😊 fingers crossed all the time for ya 🤞I hide from the sun lol 🌞 the milk bottle legs on me 😂😂 you'll be on par with David Dickinson with your tan!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
If she lost any weight it’s only because she’s done more then 10 steps a day amazing that you can lose weight if you actually leave the flat and move 🙄

I see she’s still more than happy to share Charlie’s private family business her nephew still has no name 👍 what a catch

Reactions: 11
If she lost any weight it’s only because she’s done more then 10 steps a day amazing that you can lose weight if you actually leave the flat and move 🙄

I see she’s still more than happy to share Charlie’s private family business her nephew still has no name 👍 what a catch
Yea and posted plenty of piss taking holiday pics of the bean but none of herself

Reactions: 9
She weighed herself lastnight and she’s lost 5lbs she went and bought herself some bowls she’s only going to have one bowl instead of two 😂View attachment 1571891View attachment 1571892
I’m sick of all her wild promises of losing weight. How long will it last this time? Isn’t her birthday due soon?! 😂😂

Saying you can buy wax cheap in Asda but that’s only because they mass produce 😂
Saying it takes her a long time to make her things 🙈View attachment 1571878

She’s lost 5lb apparently
In money!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She has zero interest in ever losing weight she’s basically accepted her lot in life and couldn’t care about living a decent life or looking nice she seems more than happy to be morbidly obese and scruffy.

Reactions: 12
Just seen you can buy wax melt advent calendars for £2 each from whole sale with Christmas tree shaped wax melts I’m interested to see if that’s the ones she goes for….

Moaning about stuff getting on her hands. She had bought a box of gloves but they were that small she couldn’t get her hands into them, and then couldn’t get the glove off and it ripped 🙄 clearly she bought a box of small when she probably needs a xl size 💁🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Another wax seller was in her live saying they had finished and almost sold out of all their Halloween scents 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She read here to much I can’t even begin to list the things she’s dropped in on her live everything thats been said on here

Good job we told her she was leaving her Halloween scents late otherwise she wouldn’t of started them for weeks yet YOUR WELCOME JANE 👍

She even said there will be a game at the end of the month (apparently she had discussed it with everyone and decided on pay day) of course as it’s the only time she works my gos she couldn’t be anymore obvious

Reactions: 7
This weekend she said , there's something very exciting arriving tomorrow she can't wait to show us .

Had to eyeroll yesterday when she was talking about Charlies nan having a fall ,she said they never told them until they got back from holiday so as not to worry her :rolleyes: as if she cares about the beans family .

• Haha
Had to eyeroll yesterday when she was talking about Charlies nan having a fall ,she said they never told them until they got back from holiday so as not to worry her :rolleyes: as if she cares about the beans family .
Worry her? 😂😂😂

She can’t be fucked to visit or help when local I doubt she would of even battered an eye lid being all the way in Scotland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.