Jane Gammons #48 Verging on 30, too big to squeeze into Berty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Worry her? 😂😂😂

She can’t be fucked to visit or help when local I doubt she would of even battered an eye lid being all the way in Scotland
She wasn't amused because they couldn't get hold of Charlies grandad , that's what started the convo off , his grandad being a bit deaf had left the housephone off the hook and nobody could get hold of him Charlies dad had to go down there , she said there's always something with old people :rolleyes:

Wonder was this the local takeaway letting her know her order was ready 😂
2AFF6234-02D4-4B41-B9A6-85A1BD5BFB67.jpeg
07E84652-D741-4C61-BBE1-FEDB1829EFF5.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
She wasn't amused because they couldn't get hold of Charlies grandad , that's what started the convo off , his grandad being a bit deaf had left the housephone off the hook and nobody could get hold of him Charlies dad had to go down there , she said there's always something with old people :rolleyes:

Wonder was this the local takeaway letting her know her order was ready 😂View attachment 1573490View attachment 1573491
She’s always moaning about old people yet acts the oldest grumpiest moaner in the world

She’s gotta be reported to trading standards or someone she doesn’t even follow the basic rules to making them proves she wasn’t prepared at all so rushing it!

She cuts so many corners because she’s so unorganised and lazy

Can I ask you fellow grown adults…

I love a seasonal scent that’s fine but have any of you ever gone ooooh I fancy a Halloween bath bomb? Don’t get me wrong I love a festive hand wash at Christmas but I don’t really buy bath products for Halloween yet she keeps saying wait and see what’s coming tomorrow.

She keeps pushing that clear pay To get the vulnerable in debt after saying she never would offer it she must be desperate

Attachments

Last edited:
She’s asking everyone to remind her to label the scents as she is de moulding and is not sure what the scents are 🤪
Clear pay is very popular 6 out of 8 orders have used it 🥴

14B67519-0509-4229-B14F-ADE2A2166213.jpeg

I buy goose creek wax melts I get festive scents but I really don’t understand this , it’s just pure tack and like a bad school project 🥴 I don’t need or want a tit ton of glitter or handcuffs in my wax 🤢 I’d rather it smell nice and be made properly
God knows what you are breathing in with these eBay china creations made by miss no hygiene 🤢🤢

Her live has been removed 😳

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart

I love a seasonal scent that’s fine but have any of you ever gone ooooh I fancy a Halloween bath bomb? Don’t eat me wrong I love a festive hand wash at Christmas but I don’t really buy bath products for Halloween yet she keeps saying wait and see what’s coming tomorrow.

She keeps pushing that clear pay To get the vulnerable in debt after saying she never would offer it she must be desperate
I hate the idea of any bath bombs (makes me fanny sizzle and not in a good way) but Halloween themed bath bombs? Not a f-ing hope. Autumn and Fall scents would be much bigger business and cater to people who are intellectually adults but that’s not her customer base is it?

• Heart
Has she gone it came up something about the room being blocked
She’s asking everyone to remind her to label the scents as she is de moulding and is not sure what the scents are 🤪
Clear pay is very popular 6 out of 8 orders have used it 🥴

View attachment 1573651

I buy goose creek wax melts I get festive scents but I really don’t understand this , it’s just pure tack and like a bad school project 🥴 I don’t need or want a tit ton of glitter or handcuffs in my wax 🤢 I’d rather it smell nice and be made properly
God knows what you are breathing in with these eBay china creations made by miss no hygiene 🤢🤢

Her live has been removed 😳
i thought I was blocked it came up room has been blocked I thought it meant me I was going to ask did it stop for anyone else 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5

I love a seasonal scent that’s fine but have any of you ever gone ooooh I fancy a Halloween bath bomb? Don’t eat me wrong I love a festive hand wash at Christmas but I don’t really buy bath products for Halloween yet she keeps saying wait and see what’s coming tomorrow.

She always says they cure in the packet 😂

Did TikTok cut her live?

• Haha
Back and slagging off tik tok it’s their platform you dumb arse they can do what they like I hope they ban her for being so rude

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Said this live has been removed 😳😂

She said she was banned for 10 mins because she was talking about her website

What women of sound mind is excited to buy a Halloween bath bomb 🥴

She’s going into more home products she will be selling multi purpose cleaner 😂😂😂😂😂 wtf

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Said this live has been removed 😳😂

She said she was banned for 10 mins because she was talking about her website

What women of sound mind is excited to buy a Halloween bath bomb 🥴

She’s going into more home products she will be selling multi purpose cleaner 😂😂😂😂😂 wtf
She will be joining bloody Avon next

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You've made my week hearing there's no progression 😊 fingers crossed all the time for ya 🤞I hide from the sun lol 🌞 the milk bottle legs on me 😂😂 you'll be on par with David Dickinson with your tan!
You know what and I hope there are no nurses who have looked after me on here but I used to love the sun and sun beds which I wouldn’t recommend to anyone and u can probably guess what I am going to say but I was diagnosed with melanoma - bleeping cancer just loves me ! I changed everything and basically I manage my time in the sun and wear factor 30 - 50 and yea I have a wicked tan but I was always one of those who could sit in the garden for a day and be a bronzed beast by the end of it ! So I tend to keep out of it during 12 - 3.30 and then sit in it and jump in the pool or shade either sideYou have to be so careful in the sun as sometimes as with me it’s several years later when it rears its ugly head and the amount of flesh that they took out if my leg makes it look like a shark bite, that’s what I tell folk anyway 😂😂😂😂 xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She said the other day she has got 24 advent calendars to sell she could have got 100s as they would have sold but she’s no room 🥴

• Haha
You know what and I hope there are no nurses who have looked after me on here but I used to love the sun and sun beds which I wouldn’t recommend to anyone and u can probably guess what I am going to say but I was diagnosed with melanoma - bleeping cancer just loves me ! I changed everything and basically I manage my time in the sun and wear factor 30 - 50 and yea I have a wicked tan but I was always one of those who could sit in the garden for a day and be a bronzed beast by the end of it ! So I tend to keep out of it during 12 - 3.30 and then sit in it and jump in the pool or shade either sideYou have to be so careful in the sun as sometimes as with me it’s several years later when it rears its ugly head and the amount of flesh that they took out if my leg makes it look like a shark bite, that’s what I tell folk anyway 😂😂😂😂 xxx
Now you mention it, I remember you talking about having melanoma! :eek: pet you have been through the wars, so bloody unfair what you've been though! 💖 I read about how bad sun beds are but nearly every other person was using them in the 90s and 2000s. I heard they are banned in Australia now. Is melanoma caused by moles? I went to the doc to get one checked and he said it looked fine but I suffer awful with health anxiety and question everything! 😱 X💕

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.