Jane Gammons #47 She's like the (pukka) pied piper of simpletons and delusional folk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No! He loves her being morbidly obese! Daft boy prefers big girls…so she said. She is huge now!! Look at the size of her face!! It’s like the town clock!
He’s probably very happy she won’t go outdoors who would want to be seen with that in public

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And she needs to stop paying the cheap hairdresser
She’s just had it done and the roots look like months of growth ?
Go to a proper salon and get better hair and sort yourself out
776397F8-6F91-4E01-8CB9-152971C5158A.jpeg

Reactions: 6
No wonder he needs a bottle of Jam shed before bed 🥴 must ease the blow , imagine that next to you 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Go to a proper salon and get better hair and sort yourself out View attachment 1519128
She would probably look a ton better and her hair healthier if she ditched the dye all together and was her natural colour especially since even basic personal hygiene seems a problem she’s wasting money with the hairdresser

Hair/nails/brows are a commitment. She has neither the money nor the interest in herself really to maintain these things.

Reactions: 12
I still can't get over the fact they took a cake and a pork pie to bed 😂 who wants sexy time in a bed filled with rotting crumbs? then again who wants sexy time with the gammons??

I bet they didn't brush their teeth after them too, imagine pork pie breath being in your face all night 🤮
And if they do happen to have a snog, imagine if he slides his tongue in her gob and finds bits of pork grisle in between her teeth, will be like an extra snack for him. knowing that fat bleep she will do what happened in Kevin & Perry go large , bites on the poor bastards tongue so he can’t take away any of her food debris for his own snacking. bleeping hell the thought of it has got both me and Mr Tooco retching 🤢🤢🤢

I said her skull looks like it's shrinking and that proves it 😂

Asking what people are having for lunsh, she’s got a food shop coming later View attachment 1518612

View attachment 1518618View attachment 1518619View attachment 1518620
That botTom picture when I glanced quickly at it she had the look of Jo Brand wtaf ! Poor Jo !

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
And if they do happen to have a snog, imagine if he slides his tongue in her gob and finds bits of pork grisle in between her teeth, will be like an extra snack for him. knowing that fat bleep she will do what happened in Kevin & Perry go large , bites on the poor bastards tongue so he can’t take away any of her food debris for his own snacking. bleeping hell the thought of it has got both me and Mr Tooco retching 🤢🤢🤢

That botTom picture when I glanced quickly at it she had the look of Jo Brand wtaf ! Poor Jo !
She'd be well annoyed, no doubt saving the food debris for later 😂😂😂🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I can’t think of anything complementary to say about fat flaps. The way she has let herself go now she that she has snared a pensioner lookalike is a bleeping disgrace. I never thought it but am beginning to think I willl outlive the jelly bellied mass of blubber. Charlies flaccid pencil dick needs all the help it can get at the minute and looking at her wobbling and wheezing must make it a bit more necrotic every day. There literally is no gap between chin and neck anymore so what the duck are we going to call her as “chins” is no longer apt !

Her letting the tap run pretty much constantly while scrubbing the months worth of wax out of them. Why not fill the sink with hot soapy water, and put them in to soak while she is scrubbing one. Then rinse them all off when they are clean. She loves wasting stuff doesn’t she 🙄
Does the bleep not realise that there is a water shortage in her neck 🤣🤣🤣🤣 ”neck “ what bleeping neck, sorry I digress. Yea does she not realise that there is a water shortage in her neck of the woods, let’s report her for wasting the precious liquid

She looks so unwell and I refuse to believe she is under 40 let alone under 30
40 stone ? 😂😂

Go to a proper salon

that bouffant on the top of her head looks like witchetty grub !

9145DBA1-381D-45FA-AADF-DF71FA59A90E.jpeg
and get better hair and sort yourself out View attachment 1519128
Mind you, I wouldn’t fancy waking up to daft boy either.
Glad u said that as that was going to be my reply to you 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
That waddle under her chin.....Bernard Matthews would be proud of that! and as for the floor creek......Jumanji 😂 😂

• Haha
Maybe she has a creaky boobytrap incase the beanbag fancies a late night snack without her 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Seeing her in natural light with no filter she looks like she’s got a fat suit on and is waiting to go on set for a part in a film 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.