Jane Gammons #47 She's like the (pukka) pied piper of simpletons and delusional folk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now that would be the icing on the cake 🤣🤣
Her 30th birthday cake 😂

Maybe that's why he's in such a rush to get it finished and those plans she found are his getaway route 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
All looks vile 🤢 dirty and nasty
CB4BE441-58C6-482C-AA01-D330714072F8.jpeg

She’s moaning about someone that has her own biznessss coming into her lives saying what she’s just made , said she never wants to talk about what I’ve made or done 😂 what happened to support small biznessss lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
She went on moaning about this women for 5 mins for talking and promoting her small biznessss on her live , just for the record shall we just remind ourselves what chins had to say about helping out small

• Haha
Think that should be ‘Sandalwood’ which tells me all I need to know about bright the therapist is.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did she ever admit what had happened with that womans missing parcel? had she forgotten to send it?

Reactions: 7
Don’t know, but it’s very hard to feel any sympathy towards the mentally challenged Chrissey….

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Don’t know, but it’s very hard to feel any sympathy towards the mentally challenged Chrissey….
all the gammonettes are deranged, looking up to the state that is Jane, the need to get out more!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m actually thinking Chrissey is a tattler otherwise she really is being taken advantage of the poor girl is talking about mental health and feeling suicidal and then chins is happy taking all her money and probably putting in a you win card

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Let’s hope he was made more welcome than Tan’s uncle
2CFAC4C9-ADDB-4D30-837B-E7FB39860BB9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
She’s saying it’s good to feel grief and sadness or anxiety as it makes you appreciate the feeling good. When Charlie dies can someone remind her that it’s good to feel sad people are talking about loved ones that have died and she’s just laughing and joking how would she honestly feel if Charlie died tomorrow in an accident it can happen why does she talk like nothing bad could possibly happen to her?

Reactions: 10
She's a right bleep ...Maybe the beanbag is secrectly making a mobile home for himself and will drive off into the sunset and leave the witch on her Jack Todd .
Imagine if he met a horny housewife on a camper van forum and fucked off with her, be better than the lazy one he’s lumbered with now!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.