Jane Gammons #47 She's like the (pukka) pied piper of simpletons and delusional folk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guess they go away soon and how very professional of her to not mention the Royal Mail strikes that are scheduled instead she will act all surprised and not even mention it until it’s happening

Reactions: 9
Very my little pony 🥴

I’m no nail technician but I could have done it better 😂
That’s exactly what I thought too 😂 it’s like one of those nail art kits you get for kids.

Is it this weekend she’s doing the lucky dips or the end of the month?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s been awfully quiet, must be chins deep in club biskits and festering on the couch watching a film.

• Haha
She’s packing 24 oversized tight tops for Scotland so she can wear the same top all day everyday 🥴 she thinks Scotland is in the Mediterranean so god knows what she’s packing 😂🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well she def won’t be packing this bad boy 😳
She wouldn’t even fit her head through the opening
AFA99EF2-071F-49EA-9598-EE27436721A5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Just having a look on google images, saw this 😂
41F7115E-8BFD-4692-B375-2FAF0E0298FB.jpeg

She’s shutting website from the 29th till the 10th for a break

1C9A3FCC-5360-4882-A256-262480302FDB.png

E0737F4E-A52B-40FC-9701-6BD379F3AE59.jpeg

She’s booked hair agin for her 30th as she wants to be super blonde

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
She’s run out of oil and has been trying to squeeze the last drop out for two mins and oh it’s just enough 😝
1B38FC9A-3E97-4C81-9873-CCB119C6742F.jpeg

3243EC2F-11E8-47F8-B383-1FB2843FFAD2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve said it before, but there’s a huge amount of stock on that shelving unit! It never moves!! As for those sponges…🤢 The spelling mistakes in that post about the mortgage, I didn’t BT know where to start!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Mid life Crisis???? or My little pony crisis!! :ROFLMAO: I am sure i used to have Apple Jack my little pony when i was a kid.
same! my faves were apple jack and lickerty split 😂 she's so stunted in her maturity level she still gets excited about childlike things, barbie nightie being a prime example, her and Helen both had one, more carbie than barbie!

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.