Jane Gammons #47 She's like the (pukka) pied piper of simpletons and delusional folk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So lashedoutuk pointed out that chins had removed her as mod, chins never replied so lashed has said ‘are we ok” and the bleep that is chins has totally blanked her mmmmm
A4366A9A-D020-45DA-9865-863605DC1C3F.jpeg

And Chrissy is on for her usual dose of tea and sympathy, I can’t be arsed with her as she goes on like the eternal victim ! Get yerself away from this fat fraudster and you may be happier in life !

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
You've some catching up to do. On a break from Tesco - they're praying she doesn't go back. Reinvented herself as a wax melt boss babe cos absolutely nobody has jumped on that bandwagon. Lazier and fatter than ever. Attitude turned up a few notches. No house, happy festering in their cosy nana flat.
I think the last time I tuned in they were sitting in their car eating sandwiches in a layby. Pretty sure someone was shagging in a car near them and Jane was wetting herself with excitement when she spotted it. The pair of them certainly weren't in any rush to drive off.

Does Charlie still wear that ridiculously small beige coat?

I need to skim-read quite a few threads by the look of it!

• Haha
I think the last time I tuned in they were sitting in their car eating sandwiches in a layby. Pretty sure someone was shagging in a car near them and Jane was wetting herself with excitement when she spotted it. The pair of them certainly weren't in any rush to drive off.

They've both gained about 6st since the camel coat .

• Haha
Reactions: 14

They still in their car eating wearing nose bags to trough, IBS permitting. She has been calowee counting forever but forgets to stop, her business is failing just like her weight loss plan. She does duck all during the day apart from fart on the new couch that is already wrecked , eating and watching Netflix. Charlie’s mum died not long ago and I’ve never seen chins so happy ! In fact so happy was she that she bought crocs out of her inheritance ! Charlie is just a thick bastard that has turned out to be just as snidey as her. He looks like Harold Shipman although chins thinks he looks like Lewis hamilton ! I would rather tit in my hands and clap than spend more than 5 minutes in his company as he must be the most boring duck on the planet. And the camel coat he stopped wearing that 3 stone ago. There you are up to speed 👍

I see the oh Dee aaahs are back tonight 😡😡😡😡

• Haha
Reactions: 15

I think they actually got rid of the camel. Probably around the time she accepted the only footwear she could fit was crocs 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A kitchen in the back of the bean machine?? 😂 😂 😂 ok then you pair of thickos!!

jane.png

• Haha
  • Heart

Since you last checked in on Jane, her lobes seemed to have of taken their own postcode now because they are that fat and her jaw is more wobbly then jelly on a plate.

Charlie's also getting booked in for a lobotomy to help us understand why he's still married to the old ball and chain.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why are they acting as if they are doing the work on the van on the project page? This is the bloke that can’t even put up a shelf or mirror I don’t think he has a clue about bleeping welding or red oxide paint 🙄

What I want to know if when it’s all boarded out and converted and new leaks and rust appear will they have to rip it all out again to fix? Sounds an absolute bleeping nightmare to me

Reactions: 8
This van is gonna look bloody awful when they have finished, he’s drawn plans like it’s a 3 bed house , it’s gonna be the cheapest tackiest crap going 🥹 I bet she can barely fit in the back let alone a bed kitchen and lounge

• Haha
She had zero pride in her work what a mess reminds me of when your a kid and you get a soap making set so think your a business owner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.