Jane Gammons #47 She's like the (pukka) pied piper of simpletons and delusional folk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those ridiculous glasses, can’t believe she wore them on her wedding day. She has contact lenses so why not use them on special occasions.

She can’t!! 🙄
To think Amy probably followed her for her WL journey and here she is showing Chins how it's done .

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They went to the Christmas markets for bags of mince pies to scoff in the chalet

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You can see how small the back of that van is , how on earth are these two munters gonna hoilday in that 🥹 let alone knock up a xxxxl spag bol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You can see how small the back of that van is , how on earth are these two munters gonna hoilday in that 🥹 let alone knock up a xxxxl spag bol
If they even had of went for a sprinter they're that bit bigger at least one of them would've fitted in it 😂 they'll have to map out a toilet route there's no hope she'll be able to take a :poop: in that .

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Obviously her behind the Berty account everything is little 🥴
B5D4B7E7-1ED6-4570-9BB7-8D94CB580326.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I find it really strange this couple have never even so much as been on a caravan holiday as they act above them when in reality a caravan holiday would seem pure luxury compared to sleeping in a rusty transit why are they acting like some young free youtube couple into travelling. As for the mince pie comments that’s why they got the van they won’t need to drive to that shop for posh pies they can now park outside in the van

Is this project needed because of the guilt and grief over his mum mixed with his clear breakdown and having to work to keep a lazy wife at home all day to support their little life? Is that what he needs to take his mind off?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I bet when poor old Mrs G saw the engagement photos, that’s when she realised her beloved Charlie was under Jane‘s super sized thumb for life, how depressing.
I love how these threads move faster now she’s not even on YouTube, I bet she’ raging

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.