Jane Gammons #47 She's like the (pukka) pied piper of simpletons and delusional folk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up so let me get this straight, she's litchralllyyyy outgrown the dinky toy sports car so they've had to buy a van to squeeze her arse into! Be cheaper just losing a bit of weight hun, what next a crane wagon

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just catching up so let me get this straight, she's litchralllyyyy outgrown the dinky toy sports car so they've had to buy a van to squeeze her arse into! Be cheaper just losing a bit of weight hun, what next a crane wagon
And the broad bean has plans to fit a bedroom, dressing room and en suite in the back too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
it's like she wants to mother him. She's a complete weirdo! When Linda passed she would of loved that because she could mother him some more. I know he's not the life and soul of the party but she deprives him so much of a social life, a life beyond that flat. How he doesn't dread going home to her after work we'll never know. The whole relationship is fucked up.

In fact this will be him on his 36th birthday 🎂 lol isn't his wife so thoughtful 😅😂😂
View attachment 1500324
Exactly and another reason she left youtube so nobody could look back and see that he did actually have a life I bet she fuels
His depression something chronic

not allowed to eat out
no longer goes cycling
moaned at when he goes to air shows which i
Think he actually stopped to please her
He had some boat at some point which he won’t be allowed out with
Not allowed a £5 sandwich
Can’t go to the pub with her because she’s got flip flops on (wtf would that matter)
Not allowed to visit his mum

He’s allowed his one annual night out with friends where he goes way over the top and ends up sick because it’s the only night without the ball and chain and even then she will tell him how grateful he should be for having a night out and make out she’s so easy going bet she nags so much which is the only reason he’s allowed one night although I think Covid even stopped those

Do you remember a vlog he was working away and she kept ringing him all the time and then ordered a takeaway for about five people and claimed she had to as was a minimum spend for free delivery 😂 she had no friends over just sat alone at home eating and calling him it was tragic

And the broad bean has plans to fit a bedroom, dressing room and en suite in the back too 😂
They should have just bought a proper camper, she might have just fit in.
Having just got back from the Highlands I'm dying to see her manage the toilet situation😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
In the members vid once he said I’d love to go for a curry and eat in and she snapped back well you know I won’t go ?

• Haha
  • Wow
Remember he was going out and she done that ‘get ready with Charlie’ type vlog where she put a face mask on him and tanned his ankles? That was the night he wore his new velvet shoes! Jane, of course, was going to pick him up…I’m sure it was to make sure he wouldn’t be out too late in case he pulled! 😂😂 She shared that the last night out he’d had, he had to come home at 10.30, he’d got so drunk he’d been sick on his shoes! 🙈

In the members vid once he said I’d love to go for a curry and eat in and she snapped back well you know I won’t go ?
I’d have said, ‘ok, I’ll see you when I get back…’

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's unbelievably selfish. It's all me, me, me. What Jane wants, what Jane gets as long as it suits Jane. duck Charlie's feelings. She should be encouraging him to get out and enjoy life instead of bringing him down. A marriage is about 2 people. For someone so embarrassingly braggy about 'wife life' she isn't taking her marriage too seriously.

And when he wanted to
Go in a pub and she said I can’t I have flip flops on 🥴😂 duck me that’s the last of her problems

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There was a Q&A vid where he said he's love to go travelling and she said well you could always do that but I wouldn't be with you in a narky voice ,he said well I wouldn't leave you behind you know that I'd want us both to do it .

• Sad
Do you think she’ll only appear if she’s an order to pack, she hasn’t been on much these past few days
CE0EE651-14B5-44A7-BA21-5443D0538C59.jpeg

Reactions: 6
Jeez he’s ageing at an alarming rate 😳

Why does she have to be there when he’s doing up the van and how does he get so much time off work

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.