Jane Gammons #47 She's like the (pukka) pied piper of simpletons and delusional folk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she talk about him like he's 4 years old? No one can convince me this pair have a normal husband/wife relationship!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why does she talk about him like he's 4 years old? No one can convince me this pair have a normal husband/wife relationship!
I once asked if Charlie was a dog on one of her lives, she did that nervous laugh which we know means she's really mad :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Me neither! I find them a very odd couple. She loves to portray them as some kind of celebrity, inspirational couple, when in reality they seem to be really co-dependant. They don’t seem to have any friends, she can’t do a thing without him, he enables her to the nth degree, he has no backbone where’s she’s concerned and, although I sometimes think he should stand up to her, his self esteem seems to be on the floor and, to be honest, who could put up with him either? He could bore for his country and it seems he was as desperate as her to find a partner! I don’t imagine either of them were beating potential partners off with a stick!

• Heart

it's like she wants to mother him. She's a complete weirdo! When Linda passed she would of loved that because she could mother him some more. I know he's not the life and soul of the party but she deprives him so much of a social life, a life beyond that flat. How he doesn't dread going home to her after work we'll never know. The whole relationship is fucked up.

In fact this will be him on his 36th birthday 🎂 lol isn't his wife so thoughtful 😅😂😂
61e0299_kindlephoto-13255614.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s even given him a childish nickname! It’s like calling him ‘mummy’s little soldier’

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.