Jane Gammons #47 She's like the (pukka) pied piper of simpletons and delusional folk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So wish they would vlog it would be tattle gold you just know it’s gonna be savage

Reactions: 11
Can you imagine the smell her Full of junk food with IBS and the bean full of Jamshed.
She fat scammer is in for such a shock, like I said previously they should’ve gone their homework before committing themselves to buying a shit heap of a van, ie took this holiday then thought is this for us. Christ almighty and apologies to anyone that has a “campervan” they are cramped as fuck and only suitable as far as I’m concerned it you are 3ft 6 or on your knees all the time. Those 2 are not 3ft 6ins, maybe in width so they are so going to struggle, wish she was making a video, would be hilarious ! The only thing suitable for those 2 would be a proper coach built motorhome , plus it would have a shitter in there, no doubt Charlie would get the job of emptying that

Reactions: 10
Most campers especially the smaller ones are designed for people that actually go outside they are basically a pit stop somewhere to sleep after exploring or being out paddle boarding etc not designed for two over weight lumps that want to just sit in it the whole time eating and shitting. You are right they aren’t very big at all not designed for what they want to do and they will find it very fucking boring can you imagine them being sat in the van for 16 hours a day at least probably trying to watch downloaded shit on their ipad

Reactions: 10
carebearcrew she looks like Jane's typical follower, tacky, delusional and like her house is full of live, laugh, love signs
You’re spot on Lexi, carebear aka scarebear/begbear (as she’s known on her thread) is lazy, delusional, manipulative, the list goes on. At least her and chins have plenty in common

Reactions: 6
Oh! I’d love that!! Van life with the #sussexwife
future new thread titles right there

i cannot wait to hear how much she struggled fitting in the toylit cubicle in this camper they have hired

Reactions: 9
She’s just making loads of stock then having to sell them at knockdown prices a few weeks later ,surely even she can see this
exactly and when you consider she only makes 6 mewts of any fragrance at a time and she can’t even sell out of them…..says a lot

Reactions: 5
not only do most people who could be potential customers get banned, but half of the people who have been mods have disappeared. Where’s toni anal? That Tommy guy? The current mods seems to be new people

Toni was buying ££££ from her too! Where’s Amy? She was going to do all she could to help them buy their dream home…

Saw this and I can just imagine Jane trying to air her sweaty fat under boobs out after she's attempted to make a spag bol in the transit. No wonder Charlie needs his ales lol

Reactions: 8
Her FUPA won’t fit in that van let alone her head
It’s gonna be like trying to fit a 10 year old into a tube of smarties

Reactions: 7
Are they really only going for a week? Will take them that just to drive up there I can’t believe this level of lazy they envision this cool van life style road trip travelling but won’t get out the van so will be literally sat in a van driving or parking up to eat oh maybe they will find some kind of national trust to walk around but other than that it just seems like hell

You’re spot on Lexi, carebear aka scarebear/begbear (as she’s known on her thread) is lazy, delusional, manipulative, the list goes on. At least her and chins have plenty in common
I knew she must have been like that as my twat radar was off the scale

Toni was buying ££££ from her too! Where’s Amy? She was going to do all she could to help them buy their dream home…
Amy’s sorting herself out!

He’ll end up having to bring her home she’ll be imagining she’s stumbled on another Texas Chainsaw Massacre and start freaking out at every creak and sound

https://giphy.com/cjK9YZWAAvLulidEAT

Last edited:
She’s getting annoyed with this Skye
Said she can’t physically get the orders out any sooner be patient could be a week

All this is being discontinued

You can buy tiny pots of crap in an egg box

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.