Jane Gammons #47 She's like the (pukka) pied piper of simpletons and delusional folk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My husband and I make a great team, we've fitted our kitchen, and bathroom, built sheds and decorated but when he buys something as his hobby (mainly motorbike stuff) I let him get on with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
3BF642B2-D503-4D4D-B47F-4126CCB09445.jpeg

She seems to be very active on the Gram lately I reckon she’s cutting down on her TikTok hours 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I don’t see the point of her there, she could be doing orders or making …it’s clear Mrs G left Charlie a fair amount if he’s able to take so much time off and she’s basically closed MLJ when before he couldn’t even accept furlough and that’s when he was working long hours and her in Tesco.

Reactions: 10
Whatever they have been left all they have done is purchase absolute crap nothing worth having , a manky sofa , crocs , food , and a clapped out transit that chins will be wedged in 🥹 just show’s you how mentally challenged they both are .
What a pure waste of his mums money very sad

Reactions: 9
I wonder has his uncle been made a trustee
considering the beans a bit mentally challenged I do think there’s something going on with both of them in that regard even how people comment on their SM all points that way, Maybe that’s why his mum was so protective of him.

Reactions: 6
he probably can’t even go for a tit in peace
I remember when she wouldn’t let him have a bath alone she said that one always likes to sit on the toilet when one’s in the bath so they can chat who they duck does that? I love my husband but duck off and leave me in peace when I’m having a bath

• Haha
Whatever they have been left all they have done is purchase absolute crap nothing worth having , a manky sofa , crocs , food , and a clapped out transit that chins will be wedged in 🥹 just show’s you how mentally challenged they both are .
What a pure waste of his mums money very sad
if he had purchased the van with the intentions of using it to make money on the side, like doing deliveries, removals etc then I could understand. It would have been a good investment for something like that. If she had carried on at Tesco, done MLJ on the side going live on TikTok and youtube, he carried on working and got the van to do work on the side, they would have saved up a deposit in no time at all. Might have even been able to afford a slightly more expensive house than they wanted, or just put extra money away to do it up how they wanted. The possibilities would have been endless.

I remember when she wouldn’t let him have a bath alone she said that one always likes to sit on the toilet when one’s in the bath so they can chat who they duck does that? I love my husband but duck off and leave me in peace when I’m having a bath
that’s something a mother would do with a young child.

Charlie has aged so much and so badly, if he had an anorak and a shopping bag he'd be giving Roy Cropper a run for his money, he looks like the type of guy who would go train spotting all day with a packed lunch from his mum and go home to watch TV in his bedroom still living at home in his 50's, sad twit!

• Haha
She gives off mega controlling vibes. Red flags all over the place. No wonder poor Mrs G was worried. It’s a pity he hasn’t the sense to do a runner.

My husband and I make a great team, we've fitted our kitchen, and bathroom, built sheds and decorated but when he buys something as his hobby (mainly motorbike stuff) I let him get on with it.
unfortunately the only thing Charlie is allowed to get on with is going to work because someone's gotta pay all the rent, bills and shopping, oh and the bad nail and hair treatments she has twice a year lol.

Charlie has aged so much and so badly, if he had an anorak and a shopping bag he'd be giving Roy Cropper a run for his money, he looks like the type of guy who would go train spotting all day with a packed lunch from his mum and go home to watch TV in his bedroom still living at home in his 50's, sad twit!
Roy's got a pretty decent head of hair tbf 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.