Jane Gammons #4 Booty band around her thighs but she can’t recall her size

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to agree with the poster that said she controls Charlie even down to every bite he eats. Does anyone remember the live she done and she said she could smell he had been eating and she wanted to know what it was. Even her mocking him getting upset over the pillows and laughing in her face. Now if he had done that when she was crying about something she would go off her rocker. If a man was doing those controlling behaviours to a woman a red light would be going off. Showing off his dirty shoes from his night out and just belittling him or making him feel bad for daring to do something without her.
Jesus! Well, he sure as tit must smell a rat when she's been secretly eating while he's been working full time 🙅 Ytf doesn't she work full time and stop wasting her time vlogging meaningless shite and then spending the rest of her time editing her crappy vlogs whilst stuffing her face with Haribos and fridge raiders washed down with gin and lemonade...
Calorie Counting With The Fat Controller

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jesus! Well, he sure as tit must smell a rat when she's been secretly eating while he's been working full time 🙅 Ytf doesn't she work full time and stop wasting her time vlogging meaningless shite and then spending the rest of her time editing her crappy vlogs whilst stuffing her face with Haribos and fridge raiders washed down with gin and lemonade...
Calorie Counting With The Fat Controller
Omg yes there is definatly some controlling going on there its so painful to watch. But I get the impression that Charlie may have been a bit of a mummys boy anyway and had everything done for him up until the day he moved in with jane and now she is mothering him. She thinks shes living the wife life....how cringe does that sound....but really she is controlling him.

Reactions: 8
Thread title suggestion??? She's no longer dipping in the treaty drawer, but how come she's even bigger than before?!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Looking at her and her old ‘before’ picture I think she might be over 16 stone now (her heaviest weight before dieting and what she said she never wanted to be again) and that’s made her go completely off the deep end with the food. If I’m wrong about that then something has. What she’s eating now is clearly far too much and that’s only what she’s posting. The secret eating must be shocking. I wonder if Helen might be doing well with CC and that might have something to do with it. Are they still close? I’ve never looked at the Livingstones accounts and I’m not starting!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I think that she assumes having a protein bar with what would be classed as speed food if she were still on sw makes her on sp days (if that makes sense) although she gives herself around 250 extra calories a day than her allowance. So basically a protein bar but she ignores the high sugar content etc.(edit... Just saw the rice so maybe not sp but still can't compare protein such as chicken with a bar full of sugar)

And yes they must now be going away sat nav on

Jane we all know you read here... As you are too dumb to realise this yourself... The extra calories you give yourself each day out of greed is more than a days worth of calories per week. That along with secret eating Gin gulping and protein bars is why you are looking huge

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Thread title suggestion??? She's no longer dipping in the treaty drawer, but how come she's even bigger than before?!
It’s because she’s in a calorie deficit 😂😂 only person I know who can fill up on donuts, chocolate, and loose loads of weight 🌚 u go girl 🙌🏼🙌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 6
"aren't we clever Charlie, no one knows we're away already, we're fooling them all with these clever posts, everyone will think im just doing my usual (dull) stuff daily when really we're in Ibiza doing the usual (dull) stuff instead, its so clever isnt it Charlie"......."yeah its alright"

• Haha
Reactions: 10
i commented asking her why she was having a protein bar and if she had started exercising ? Seen as she was having it with her meal too 🙈 and she blocked me and deleted the comment 😂😂😂
I saw that comment I was waiting for her answer haha 😂

She’s literally put up 3 stories of them driving in the car. In the dark. Saying nothing? On the way to the airport so we think?
That’s what I thought

Reactions: 4
I think she's only going for 4 days as she mentioned on a video, she was taking 8 dresses as she likes 2 per day! I can't wait to find out which 8 she selected out of the 147 options 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t understand why they need to go on holiday when they had a fairly big wedding and honeymoon only a year ago - I’ve heard Jane moaning that they can’t afford to buy a house but are they even trying to save? They’ve been together years, both working, they could have had a deposit together well before now if they’d saved instead of spending so much on tat, petrol for those pointless car rides, clothes, too much food and holidays. When we were saving for a house holidays and clothes were the first things to go. I think that’s normal.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I don’t understand why they need to go on holiday when they had a fairly big wedding and honeymoon only a year ago - I’ve heard Jane moaning that they can’t afford to buy a house but are they even trying to save? They’ve been together years, both working, they could have had a deposit together well before now if they’d saved instead of spending so much on tat, petrol for those pointless car rides, clothes, too much food and holidays. When we were saving for a house holidays and clothes were the first things to go. I think that’s normal.
Me and my husband convinced ourselves we would never afford a mortgage or saving up but when we actually assessed our spending we realised we could afford to save up. We did just that, took us 5 years as we kept getting our savings interrupted by other expenses but we finally bought our first home this year. We had just one abroad holiday in the 5 years of saving but to be honest we learnt that holidays were not a priority. It can be done jane! Xx

Reactions: 4
Apparently she’s ‘making more time for herself’ ... you work part time and have no kids. You’ve always had time to yourself!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
apparently her collar bones are now more "flattering" WTF! she talks some tripe for sure, Im cringing watching her lately, she's trying to be someone she most definitely is not, when she does the whole I can't speak properly thing its bloody embarrassing watching her, you're not endearing Jane, you're just a top class twit

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Me and my husband convinced ourselves we would never afford a mortgage or saving up but when we actually assessed our spending we realised we could afford to save up. We did just that, took us 5 years as we kept getting our savings interrupted by other expenses but we finally bought our first home this year. We had just one abroad holiday in the 5 years of saving but to be honest we learnt that holidays were not a priority. It can be done jane! Xx
This! I literally don't get how she can have the cheek to say they can't afford it when she's only working part time too! Me and my husband made the decision to save for a mortgage when we were 20 and 21, renting and I was working part time, I got more hours and we both did overtime until I could get a full time job and we saved up for 2 years until we could but, pushed back our wedding and used the money from that, barely spent any money that wasn't absolutely necessary and didn't go on holiday(for 5 years in total as we were then saving for our wedding). Our mortgage is actually cheaper than we were paying in rent so we can now go on a holiday every year. But no, our gammon joint would rather spend hundreds of pounds on ugly dresses and processed chicken 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.