Jane Gammons #4 Booty band around her thighs but she can’t recall her size

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The drinking thing makes me laugh, its like they booked ibiza then decided to practise drinking before they got there, honestly watching Charlie do the whiskey taste test was like seeing a teenager trying his dads lager for the first time, what a sheltered life these two lead. They'll be on the sherry next!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The drinking thing makes me laugh, its like they booked ibiza then decided to practise drinking before they got there, honestly watching Charlie do the whiskey taste test was like seeing a teenager trying his dads lager for the first time, what a sheltered life these two lead. They'll be on the sherry next!
I’m glad I’m not the only one who feels like this , what is wrong with these two ? But seriously I would not change it ,be boring to watch otherwise if they was normal 🤪 bring on the excitement of Charlie trying low calorie Xmas hot chocolate drinks , mmmmmmm 😋🤩

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m glad I’m not the only one who feels like this , what is wrong with these two ? But seriously I would not change it ,be boring to watch otherwise if they was normal 🤪 bring on the excitement of Charlie trying low calorie Xmas hot chocolate drinks , mmmmmmm 😋🤩
Yeah, it’ll be alright.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg I can just picture them sitting there drinking sherry, god almighty!! 😂

Oh god I can't wait, haha they really are the gift that keeps on giving!
Does anyone remember spitting image in the 80's with John Major, "these peas are nice Norma" I've just realised that sketch reminds me of these two 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg I can just picture them sitting there drinking sherry, god almighty!! 😂

Oh god I can't wait, haha they really are the gift that keeps on giving!
Does anyone remember spitting image in the 80's with John Major, "these peas are nice Norma" I've just realised that sketch reminds me of these two 😂
Like Derek and Mavis 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
i commented asking her why she was having a protein bar and if she had started exercising ? Seen as she was having it with her meal too 🙈 and she blocked me and deleted the comment 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
i commented asking her why she was having a protein bar and if she had started exercising ? Seen as she was having it with her meal too 🙈 and she blocked me and deleted the comment 😂😂😂
See thing is in her head she’s active all day and does like 20 million steps at work 😂 she thinks she works so hard that she can afford to have all this tit (and she is after freebies) she’s not worked out yet that she like a big butterball that only moves it mouth 🤪 CHARLIE Bean !!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
I’ve just had to block her on insta to stop myself doing the same as I can’t bear to see the disgusting display she’s making of trying to get free grenade bars. I’m assuming she’s buying them atm as no code has appeared.

The denial we’ve always seen is getting worse. A protein bar that is the same calories as a large snickers, with a meal, and taking up drinking spirits when you’re already obese? She’ll be immobile before she’s 40. I have a sneaking suspicion that she knows that but thinks it might not be a bad thing. Not having to even try and move, not having to even pretend to diet and Charliebean looking after her 100% - I’m serious, why would that not appeal to her?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Just trying to catch up! That video of Charlie getting ready was horrific. So controlling, where to start! She even lined up the 2 bottles of lager he was allowed to take. He clearly didn't want the whiskey she forced him to have, even making him have another with cola! I hope he watches it back and realises how she's behaving 😣

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Now you know the rules. Your only allowed to comment on her videos if you are up her ass. #perfect Jane no negative comments please 🙇‍♀️🙅‍♀️

• Heart
Now you know the rules. Your only allowed to comment on her videos if you are up her ass. #perfect Jane no negative comments please 🙇‍♀️🙅‍♀️
It's unbelievable isn't it... How liberating and diverse you are Jane... NOT! Digging her own grave online....

I have to agree with the poster that said she controls Charlie even down to every bite he eats. Does anyone remember the live she done and she said she could smell he had been eating and she wanted to know what it was. Even her mocking him getting upset over the pillows and laughing in her face. Now if he had done that when she was crying about something she would go off her rocker. If a man was doing those controlling behaviours to a woman a red light would be going off. Showing off his dirty shoes from his night out and just belittling him or making him feel bad for daring to do something without her.

I have to agree with the poster that said she controls Charlie even down to every bite he eats. Does anyone remember the live she done and she said she could smell he had been eating and she wanted to know what it was. Even her mocking him getting upset over the pillows and laughing in her face. Now if he had done that when she was crying about something she would go off her rocker. If a man was doing those controlling behaviours to a woman a red light would be going off. Showing off his dirty shoes from his night out and just belittling him or making him feel bad for daring to do something without her.
Passive aggression.

This is a random question but what age is Jane? She seems alot older than me but I have a feeling she’s younger (I am 29). Idk, I get second hand embarrassment watching her the same way I do when my parents try to be cool and down with the kids hahaha.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s literally put up 3 stories of them driving in the car. In the dark. Saying nothing? On the way to the airport so we think?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.