Jane Gammons #4 Booty band around her thighs but she can’t recall her size

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
apparently her collar bones are now more "flattering" WTF! she talks some tripe for sure, Im cringing watching her lately, she's trying to be someone she most definitely is not, when she does the whole I can't speak properly thing its bloody embarrassing watching her, you're not endearing Jane, you're just a top class twit
Jesus, she spoke some tit in that video. Her poorly routine sounds like what she does every day when she gets in from work with her dirty nightie on! She just talks bollocks. She made me laugh when she said about Charlie going to see his Mum a lot, considering she puts everything online you can tell he hardly goes near his Mother.
Yes wtf her collar bones are more flattering 😂
Also think she's bullshitting about the "friends" staying in the flat!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
"aren't we clever Charlie, no one knows we're away already, we're fooling them all with these clever posts, everyone will think im just doing my usual (dull) stuff daily when really we're in Ibiza doing the usual (dull) stuff instead, its so clever isnt it Charlie"......."yeah its alright"
Might fool the gamonettes but you cannot fool the tattle clan Jane. We are onto you.🧐

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
This little rat is defo away! Probably tucked up in bed as we speak with a club biscuit and a cup of tea! Stupid gimps, you're not fooling anyone with your bullshit instagram posts! Silly fuckers 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
With every new video gets more hilarious 🤣, she will be saying she’s worried she’s to thin in her next vid 😂😂 pass me the gin I need one after that 🥴

This little rat is defo away! Probably tucked up in bed as we speak with a club biscuit and a cup of tea! Stupid gimps, you're not fooling anyone with your bullshit instagram posts! Silly fuckers 🙄🙄🙄
Well apparently it’s raining there so good excuse for bed ,stained nightie and tea ☕

Not sure Ibiza is ready for this gin guzzling skinnie Minnie 😂😂🙌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can't watch it at all..fat head and pork chop on tour..who wants to steal all the charity shop poundland tat she's filled her home with????

• Haha
  • Heart
Omg just watched latest vlog,what a load of rubbish,and don't get me started about the over the top and annoying wonky jaw lip smacking!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
God she looks different when she makes an effort. No big round face with squirrel cheeks in the vlog.

It’s because she’s in a calorie deficit 😂😂 only person I know who can fill up on donuts, chocolate, and loose loads of weight 🌚 u go girl 🙌🏼🙌🏼
Calorie Deficit....My Arse!!!

apparently her collar bones are now more "flattering" WTF! she talks some tripe for sure, Im cringing watching her lately, she's trying to be someone she most definitely is not, when she does the whole I can't speak properly thing its bloody embarrassing watching her, you're not endearing Jane, you're just a top class twit
The Decolletage... The collar bones are something that never emerge on that Beluga Whale body!! She is deluded aswell as blatant lying!! She isn't losing weight and is spouting more tit out of her mouth than her arse should be doing on this Calorie Deficit BS!!! Piss Off Jane... If it was real then you would leave the challenging comments up on your videos and prove the ppl wrong.. BUT YOU DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE A LIAR!!!!!

Shes pretending shes at home in her cosy socks!
Trotter Sacks..

View attachment 40180

Hope she’s taking her umbrella ☂☔ and that yellow tight Mac she owns 😬

View attachment 40191
Looking a lot slimmer in this photo 🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Must be like her bleeping cheek bones then !! And they so define her boiled egg of a face

• Haha
Her latest Instagram picture and everyone commenting on how slim and skinny she is looking. How does she take these pictures minus her huge chins? So different to when shes vlogging in her nighty

Reactions: 2
Her latest Instagram picture and everyone commenting on how slim and skinny she is looking. How does she take these pictures minus her huge chins? So different to when shes vlogging in her nighty
thats a very chiselled jaw :unsure: not like her usual head on a bread bun look

• Haha
Had to rewind to see the collarbones.
No, still couldn't see them!

I love how she had to question herself on how much weight she's lost!
''Nearly 2 stone down, is it 2 stone? I think it's a couple of pound off 2 stone'' C'mon, like you don't know exactly how much you've lost!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I am sure that she once said that when she finished school she did a photography course at college, which would explain how she manages to make herself look so different.

No Jane you didn't get happy post today, you're in Ibiza with Charlieeee beeeean. Stop posting pointless bleeping stories, put your phone down, you're on holiday!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Had to rewind to see the collarbones.
No, still couldn't see them!

I love how she had to question herself on how much weight she's lost!
''Nearly 2 stone down, is it 2 stone? I think it's a couple of pound off 2 stone'' C'mon, like you don't know exactly how much you've lost!
That’s so she doesn’t slip up. If she doesn’t give an exact number she doesn’t have to keep looking back on her vlogs to see what number she gave on her last one

No Jane you didn't get happy post today, you're in Ibiza with Charlieeee beeeean. Stop posting pointless bleeping stories, put your phone down, you're on holiday!!
She can't put her phone down cos she's obsessed with her social media and trying to lure in more followers who don't suspect her utter BS!! She is an attention seeker and needs validation from strangers to feel important... Mentally and socially challenged loser (not a weight loser either!)

Hmmm so apparently Charlie Bean is out in Eastbourne tonight...yeah right if he was, then she would do a live like she always does especially to prove tattle wrong.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.