Jane Gammons #4 Booty band around her thighs but she can’t recall her size

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she's in beefa sat dribbling by the pool for sure! cannot understand how she banged on for months about the holiday yet has now tried to hide it like its an MI5 mission, maybe she's worried her fans will try to stay at the same hotel and ask for pictures and autographs, yes that must be it ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
she's in beefa sat dribbling by the pool for sure! cannot understand how she banged on for months about the holiday yet has now tried to hide it like its an MI5 mission, maybe she's worried her fans will try to stay at the same hotel and ask for pictures and autographs, yes that must be it ;)
Sad thing is she actually prob is thinking that , she’s like the Beyoncé of Eastbourne 🤩🤩🤩🤩

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And now shes signed a petition about holding "trolls" accountable with their IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) and also posted a weight graph...been reading here again clearly 🤣🤣
**eye rolls** when will she and all the others realise tattlers are not trolls, we gossip, we share our thoughts...not all good granted but its an opinion, freedom of speech and as she's putting every little bit of her drab life out there then its fair game for people to talk about, is she going to also sign a petition to stop people she works with or local people who know her, people she went to school with etc from talking about her?
Trolls inbox, they comment on posts, they send their opinion direct to the person they're trolling, get a clue Jane! just because someone states their opinion on you on a site (away from your inbox or social media I might add) or dares to not kiss your gammon rump it does not make them a troll, educate yourself......pronto before you make yourself look even more of a fool.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
**eye rolls** when will she and all the others realise tattlers are not trolls, we gossip, we share our thoughts...not all good granted but its an opinion, freedom of speech and as she's putting every little bit of her drab life out there then its fair game for people to talk about, is she going to also sign a petition to stop people she works with or local people who know her, people she went to school with etc from talking about her?
Trolls inbox, they comment on posts, they send their opinion direct to the person they're trolling, get a clue Jane! just because someone states their opinion on you on a site (away from your inbox or social media I might add) or dares to not kiss your gammon rump it does not make them a troll, educate yourself......pronto before you make yourself look even more of a fool.
This is precisely it. There is a difference between trolling as you say and stating an opinion. And asking relevant questions, just because someone isnt kissing your ass doesn't mean they are a 'troll'

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yep. She’s an adult who puts her dull life out there for public entertainment so she can’t complain about people talking about her on a gossip site which is no threat to her at all. She only has herself to blame - If she’s that upset about it she should realise that (as Debbie’s World has proved), starting a weightloss channel and then just cracking on, losing the weight and not lying, fishing for free stuff and showing the world what a shrew she is at home would have prevented pretty much all of it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
It was the charity shop ripping off that made me cross and find Tattle. I used to watch her videos and not take anything she said about weight loss seriously. I've never done SW, but the amount of time she spent talking about, preparing and eating food seemed quite ridiculous for someone so intent on losing weight. It was light-hearted viewing. Now all this guru type lecturing and misleading information she gives out, accompanied by her money grabbing ways and behaviour towards Charlie and anyone who questions her, makes me feel uncomfortable. So actually Tattle is a public service to discuss the validity of these so called influencers not trolling.

Reactions: 6
Nobody is asking her to come and see what the tattle clan have to say. She chooses to come on . She’s so obsessed with herself that she can’t resist coming to see what is being said. So Jane if your watching trot on

I might start a petition to stop her petition to stop our freedom of speech
Yep. She’s an adult who puts her dull life out there for public entertainment so she can’t complain about people talking about her on a gossip site which is no threat to her at all. She only has herself to blame - If she’s that upset about it she should realise that (as Debbie’s World has proved), starting a weightloss channel and then just cracking on, losing the weight and not lying, fishing for free stuff and showing the world what a shrew she is at home would have prevented pretty much all of it.
debbies world really gets respect

Even the queen can’t stop people having a negative opinion of her so sorry Jane you don’t stand a chance. Can’t help it if we don’t all think your as gorgeous as you think you are

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
if I put myself on the net lying to the world and making it quite obvious, and just chatting utter crap and treating my husband like he is a baby think I would expect some people to comment 🤔
If u wanna get out of Tesco don’t try and silence us as we are your viewers lol
No one watches you and takes it seriously 😐 do they ?? 🥴

• Heart
I found Jane gammons when I was looking for slimming world tips. And she was what the internet led me to. I watched and watched to wait for tips to get me back on track for the weight I was putting on . But all I found was her getting bigger and bigger. And lying and sweating. Looking annoyed when Charlie had a loss. And I liked her less and less. Then I found tattle life. And what a relief i had somewhere to get my frustrations out. Only pointing out facts. Jane you are deceiving your viewers. It’s so wrong that people like me who were genuinely seeking help when stuck as to how to get weight off were directed to you who was having a bigger problem losing than myself. You need to be honest . Tell when you are struggling when you are gaining. But no your too perfect for that. And that’s why we are entitled to come on here and say how we feel. You are a greedy self obsessed individual . And now I don’t watch for tips but for pure entertainment . And thanks to tattle my stress levels have subsided .

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.