Jane Gammons #4 Booty band around her thighs but she can’t recall her size

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Crikey, why is she so bossy? They're like a mother and small child! Just bizzare!

Reactions: 6
Crikey, why is she so bossy? They're like a mother and small child! Just bizzare!
It was like a child first day of school lol she’s def the boss and he’s gone like a baby , can imagine him wearing a nappy 🤣 and Jane feeding him a bottle 🤮

• Haha
It was like a child first day of school lol she’s def the boss and he’s gone like a baby , can imagine him wearing a nappy 🤣 and Jane feeding him a bottle 🤮
Oh don't!!! Some people like that, we'll be seeing the pair of them on some weird Channel 5 program next 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's doing really well weight loss wise. But I just can't see it. Can you?

• Haha
Get ready with my husband!! She has no concept on what entertainment is, oh here we go, let’s use this as it was gifted to me. duck off cheapskate and start dipping your fat digits in your pockets and get spending some money for once. I,m 5 mins in but don’t think I can continue, would rather have watched the end of the night when he had hurled on his shoes, would’ve been more entertaining than her playing Sheila the beautician. I don’t really want to know what they get up to in the bedroom thankyou ! Clearly must be away in the wet weather of Ibiza as he is putting up ven worse stuff as usual and that takes some doing !!

Omfg 😲get ready with my husband. She even had to take control of his going out plans. And lacing him with drinks before he went out. Trying to get him to wear his faded jeans. I guess she was making sure Charlie wasn’t going on to any clubs🕺🏻💃🏾🙅‍♀️ He peaked early she said. You’d been plying him with drinks Jane all afternoon 🍺🍺🍺🥃 . That was your intention. He actually has some nice normal looking mates. Bet they have a right laugh at the carry on between Charlie and the hog. 🐷🕺

• Haha
  • Wow
Jane does a 7 minute march around her living room once a month to film for youtube. She doesn't need Grenade bars to fuel her. She does no exercise, she's not building muscle in the gym, she doesn't track Macros, her eating them is actually a waste of calories :ROFLMAO:
A 7 Min match round the living room once a month..🤣 She IS building muscle by carrying all those Tesco bags in from the car... Not the weekly shopping bags, the secret treat sacks she hides in the bottom of her wardrobe that she indulges in whilst Charle is at work...

She clearly wants Genade to send her freebies or she wouldn't tag them the way she has the last couple of posts. Just like the gin she keeps banging on about and asking people to suggest other brands - not so subtle hint for gin freebies coming from a supposed non-drinker lol She moaned about the price of it but was quick to pop an affiliate link on her video.
Can't see Grenade sending her anything anyway she hasn't got that many followers compared to someone like Fopperholic who gets them and actually goes to the gym and has PT sessions on occasion unlike Jane's 2minutes of hula hooping which like most things she does was a little fad and vanished as quick as it arrived.
Hula Hoops as in Crisps....

Omfg 😲get ready with my husband. She even had to take control of his going out plans. And lacing him with drinks before he went out. Trying to get him to wear his faded jeans. I guess she was making sure Charlie wasn’t going on to any clubs🕺🏻💃🏾🙅‍♀️ He peaked early she said. You’d been plying him with drinks Jane all afternoon 🍺🍺🍺🥃 . That was your intention. He actually has some nice normal looking mates. Bet they have a right laugh at the carry on between Charlie and the hog. 🐷🕺
Imagine if he had gone out, turned his phone off and didn't roll home til two days later....Ohhhhh the FURY on her fat Face would've been divine!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Real life... ie normal couples
My husband says "im going out on saturday night with my mates."
Me "oh right have a good time..."

If i said to him ooohhh let me do you a facial and proper mother hen you until you leave he would tell me to get stuffed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9

If i said to him ooohhh let me do you a facial and proper mother hen you until you leave he would tell me to get stuffed 😂
Sad really, why didn't she go out with her mates?

Reactions: 5

And tell him to make sure his phone charged. And to vlog. And turn his Bluetooth off . So he has no excuses when she tries to track him down .

• Haha
Reactions: 4
the latest vlog is uncomfortable watching, what the hell is Charlie thinking letting her put that out for everyone to see? all the skin care stuff then talking about all his toiletries 😂 and the whiskey taste test, he's as dim as she is! can you imagine the ribbing he will get at work and locally for that? this pair of bellends deserve each other!!
bleeping awful the way she treats him she's beyond controlling it's shocking! Charlie must be a right gobshite to put up with it. I bet Charlie's Mum absolutely detests Jane 😂

Oh dear the latest vlog.....i skipped through it....realistic guys getting ready for a night out is a shower, a shave, bit of after shave, gel hair, iron over a shirt, wallet, keys check...lets go. Cannot even believe charlie allowed her to piss about with his face like that.

Oh and the grenade bars....she would be better off with a bowl of melon to curb the hunger 🙈
Exactly, all the pissing about I bet he just wanted to do what you've said, shower, chuck his stuff on and go but no he's got to act like a tit on camera. If I tried this with my hubby he would tell me to f right off!!!

• Haha
Omg just seen the preview of the get ready with me on her stories...why the hell did he let her film him in the shower dicking about
...wtf, my husband would tell me where to go if I was gunna film that of him for the internet. The net is forever people...that video will be able to be seen for generations :/

• Haha
The poor man can’t see what Jane’s turned him into. They’re clearly as dim as each other but I really wish Charlie would wake up and tell her to stop the whole ridiculous vlogging thing, she’s making a total fool of him. And what’s with both of them taking up drinking? Sad.

• Haha
The oddest vlog yet and what is with her questioning. What you doing, What you drinking, Will you do this, Will you do that?

:oops: :rolleyes: o_O Her wording is very strange aswell like she is doing him a massive favour letting him have friends and go out.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.