Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Notinstafamous

VIP Member
i commented asking her why she was having a protein bar and if she had started exercising ? Seen as she was having it with her meal too 🙈 and she blocked me and deleted the comment 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

lexiloo

VIP Member
let her stuff her hamster cheeks with grenade bars, she will be like regina george who thought they were diet bars and didnt realise they can pack the weight on too....daft cow......or pig......either or ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

lexiloo

VIP Member
so lots of people have asked for cooking videos from her......should be fun.....pierce film and microwave for 3 minutes ;)

• Haha
  • Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
someone in the comments telling her she looks teeny.....is she watching it through the wrong end of a telescope? :unsure:

• Haha

Spinidge

VIP Member
Guys what kind of videos do you want me to do? Ones where I'm ripping off charity shops, ones where I'm prodding the plastic wrappers of processed food strewn across my worktop, ones where I'm endlessly driving around and deliberately getting words wrong in an attempt to look cute or ones where I'm telling you how to be positive by burning wax melts and buying hundreds of dresses in the wrong size. Let me know guys #fitnessguru

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Hendrix13

Not commented on here for a bit coz literally words fail me. Just watched new YT video and the thick cunt says is there protein in fish? Fuck me purple the woman’s a fucking eeejit. I still CANNOT see any weight loss, I’m looking at her from every angle and the woman looks no different to me, her face is bloody huge man, still got all her chins intact. She’s actually starting to really piss me off but I can’t help but watch her. She is a fat thick twat and that’s all I’ve got to say, it’s 7.30 am and I could literally reach for the gin and start day drinking after every video I watch of her but on second thoughts that’s a really bad idea 😂😂😂😂

I’ve absolutely no sympathy for Charlie bean, what a fucking wet fart he is. If I treat my hubby like that he would tell me to fuck right off. She’s a fucking control freak, reminds me of my mother. He needs to grow a pair and tell her to fuck off!!!! I hope and pray he fucks her off for the noisy cunt who lives above them 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Spinidge

VIP Member
Hi guys, I'm sat in the car singing 'Saturday, Saturday!' to make me look jolly and fun like Helen. Just about to do a post top up shop/pre big shop, mini food haul as I'm down to my last pack of frazzles and gallon of diet coke. #health I'll be doing more live videos to help (pay for holiday) all you guys out there who are struggling with anxiety. It's better for you to watch me waffle on about how I deal with my traumatic experiences such as tripping over a plant pot, than go to a professional healthcare provider. Anyway guys I'm about to start/break my fast whatever it is, so... yeah!!!

• Haha

Lalobadee

VIP Member
Don’t be so harsh guys . She needs that protein she runs all the way to greet Charlie at the door everyday . That’s not all she then has to walk all the way back.

• Haha

Suzeyq

Chatty Member
Jane microwaves a ready meal dumps it on a plate with prepared salad.... one of the Gammonettes posts “that looks amazing Jane” it’s a fucking micro meal both Gammons and that twatty follower need a good long word with themselves... who the fuck posts a ready meal as food inspo [emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35]

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Size 14 🙄 I fucking challenge her to walk into a high street store (River Island, Next ect), buy a pair of size 14 jeans and do a try on vid.

There’s absolutely no need to be so bloody deceptive.

• Haha

Spinidge

VIP Member
Hi guys I'm new but been a lurker for a while! I'm so busy today though guys, just off for a swim then doing some meal prep, meditating, a 7 minute march on the spot, some more meal prep, shake some chemicals on my carpet, then drive to a shop to pick up some meal prep bits then catch you later guys #fitnesschef

• Haha

Laur91

VIP Member
Oh is it too late to suggest one?

Jane Gammon #4 Booty band around her thighs but she can’t recall her size 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart

Spinidge

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion??? She's no longer dipping in the treaty drawer, but how come she's even bigger than before?!

• Heart
  • Haha

Leared21

Looks like her pal Helen has been editing her pics on insta the cupboards are curved inwards 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow