Jane Gammons #4 Booty band around her thighs but she can’t recall her size

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Yel

Let me know if I missed a good suggestion

Reactions: 1
Oh is it too late to suggest one?

Jane Gammon #4 Booty band around her thighs but she can’t recall her size 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Looks like her pal Helen has been editing her pics on insta the cupboards are curved inwards 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Looks like her pal Helen has been editing her pics on insta the cupboards are curved inwards 😂😂😂
That is hilarious. This woman films herself on youtube doing workouts and shots of her full body, we all know what she looks like. Why even bother photoshopping yourself thin. So pathetic. Such a weird pose and angle too.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
So funny I like Helen but that’s what I would expect from our gammon lol just why 🤷🏻‍♀️
I really like Helen too she’s lovely and bubbly I’m surprised she has done this too, I’d be rubbish at it so wouldn’t attempt it

Reactions: 3
And just like that the comments were gone, only ones left are saying how gorgeous she looks :/

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
Let me know if I missed a good suggestion
Mine was "Jane Gammons, the calorie counting saviour, will only share her weight when the scales are in her favour!"

(Or some variation of that!)

Reactions: 7
Mine was "Jane Gammons, the calorie counting saviour, will only share her weight when the scales are in her favour!"

(Or some variation of that!)
I liked this one, it stuck in my head but then couldn't find it when I looked to suggest it again lol

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.