Jane Gammons #4 Booty band around her thighs but she can’t recall her size

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The new shopping haul.. so much processed stuff!! I cant believe it. She doesnt even make her own mash now just buys pre made. What is she doing. The amount of crap that gets put into all that processed food so it has a longer sell by date etc. She is clueless its actually sad to watch 😩😩

Reactions: 6
Made me laugh when she said there ain’t much here πŸ˜‚ there is only two of them ! she must spend a ton on food , her life is all about food , bet she puts on three stone while raving it up in Ibiza hope they are not all inclusive πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Aye, when she gets bored with counting calories, she'll still be addicted to the crap and the weight will go back on. Eat fresh foods, no oil, salt or sugar. No sauces, plenty of veg. Easy.

Reactions: 3
Will they fast in Ibiza I wonder? Just seen the video, that's definitely a pump! And for a split second she looks at him in utter disgust! Hilarious πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Also she’s deleted a couple of comments about the fart ha ha , really surprised she had not cut it out πŸ’¨πŸ’¨ must be all the pre packaged mash 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 5
bleeping hilarious, I can’t stop sniggering away. I,ve had to leave a disgusted comment of course but my opinion of Charlie has changed for the better 100% after that trump. Well spotted !!!
bleeping howling so much I tit me self πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
I don't understand all the packet stuff half of that she used to make on SW which would work out much lower calorie. What is she doing with all this extra time now she doesn't cook? :unsure: I also can't work out why half the stuff we see in hauls we then never see during her showing her weekly meals or "what she ate in a day" style things. Why buy more stuff if you already have food and meals in?

I noticed Jane answered my question in her vlog about what the hell they'd done with all the Fridge Raiders they'd been gifted as they were buying more in their weekly (daily) shop.
Apparently they gave them away to friends and family! Um, Yeah, riiiight. OK.
Thanks for letting us know Jane. And aren't we privileged? We get more reaction on here from her than her subscribers do when they ask questions!!
Thanks again Jane(y)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not much going on this week.
The shopping in the latest haul has last weeks dates on it, so that was recorded last week.
Last post on insta was 2 days ago... πŸ˜‚

Do we think Pinky and Perky have already hit the raves in Ibiza?
We know how she likes to think everything she does is undercover, like her wedding and when she moved (!) but I'm guessing they're already going back for thirds at the all inclusive buffet!

Reactions: 2
Not much going on this week.
The shopping in the latest haul has last weeks dates on it, so that was recorded last week.
Last post on insta was 2 days ago... πŸ˜‚

Do we think Pinky and Perky have already hit the raves in Ibiza?
We know how she likes to think everything she does is undercover, like her wedding and when she moved (!) but I'm guessing they're already going back for thirds at the all inclusive buffet!
She did a live last night and posted to her stories at work this morning!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.