Jane Gammons #4 Booty band around her thighs but she can’t recall her size

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's difficult to tell if she's lost weight from her Insta photos as she always disguises her chin(s). She looks huge in the photo of her and Charlie in Langland Bay but her latest photo gives her a slim face.

Fair play to her if she's getting good results with calorie counting, hopefully she'll be able to keep the weight off this time.
Her photos are taken from such an angle that makes her face look slimmer and then, you see her in the 'flesh' on YouTube and its back to Jane o' 9 chins! 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I congratulate her on her 1 and a half stone loss, and for having the will power to stay within calories for 7 weeks.

Her edited/cleverly angled pic makes her look like she weighs 10 stone though and is at target 😂 We all do it though, right Jane :sneaky:

Reactions: 2
Helen posted more pictures of her in her kitchen with the dress on and low and behold the cupboard aren't curved anymore! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jane is very clever at a photo angle but most of us are these days :LOL: however she has lost weight in her face not as much as you might think from photos but if you look at some older vlogs she was absolutely bloody massive to be honest I hadn't noticed so much until an older vlog came up and I thought WOW her face is by no means slim but it's not a puffy and ballooned as a few months back. Not that I am sticking up for her :ROFLMAO:

I don't understand the car drives I wish I lived in such a nice area / by the sea I would always be out and about.

Why can’t Charlie get a Uber or cab home from a night out ? So bloody tight , Jane has to get in on everything! Prob thinking of the couple of quid extra in the bank for reduced fat pork pies 🥧

Reactions: 6
Why can’t Charlie get a Uber or cab home from a night out ? So bloody tight , Jane has to get in on everything! Prob thinking of the couple of quid extra in the bank for reduced fat pork pies 🥧
The way she makes money off charity shops I wouldn’t be surprised if she is taking all this friends home and charging taxi prices .

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She seems to not get that she looks so very different (ie real) when she's slobbing out at home in her stained nightie or doing the dull as dishwater car vlogs, fair enough do yourself up a bit for a nice shot for the gram but my lord its so filtered its unreal, the bedding and background has all been put into soft focus to look blurry and she's sharpened up every little bit of herself she can get away with, would love to see the unfiltered version.
As someone said above she knows her angles, she may have lost weight on her face but when she's rocking out in the car with Mr bean on their tesco trips she looks all chin and hamster cheeks, be real Jane and celebrate your losses in real time, we can afterall all see the unfiltered version daily ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Imagine being out your nut in Hastings on ale and that boiled potato 🥔 picks you up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She seems to not get that she looks so very different (ie real) when she's slobbing out at home in her stained nightie or doing the dull as dishwater car vlogs, fair enough do yourself up a bit for a nice shot for the gram but my lord its so filtered its unreal, the bedding and background has all been put into soft focus to look blurry and she's sharpened up every little bit of herself she can get away with, would love to see the unfiltered version.
As someone said above she knows her angles, she may have lost weight on her face but when she's rocking out in the car with Mr bean on their tesco trips she looks all chin and hamster cheeks, be real Jane and celebrate your losses in real time, we can afterall all see the unfiltered version daily ;)
So true I could screen grab 100 pictures of her from vlogs in the past week and she wouldn’t look like that in any of them .

Reactions: 8
Has anyone here tried calorie counting? I tried it last year and lost 4lb the first week, then I think it was a pound the second week but then really slow like maintains for a couple of weeks then half a pound etc. I was always hungry too, I went back to sw because it suits me more. Just wondered if anyone else has had any success x

Reactions: 1
So true!!! Old Janie is clever 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.