Jane Gammons #4 Booty band around her thighs but she can’t recall her size

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she has fallen off the calorie counting already and has gained . Maybe photoshop is an attempt to cover it up.
She said she bought that dress in the pics because the one she had planned to wear was now to big due to her weight loss. I can't see any weight loss on Helen to be honest 🙈

Reactions: 5
Jesus, in the vlog she's put up today her vocabulary is shocking! Another exciting Saturday night drive to Tesco, they sure know how to live life on the edge these two

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jesus, in the vlog she's put up today her vocabulary is shocking! Another exciting Saturday night drive to Tesco, they sure know how to live life on the edge these two
I agree how boring was that! "We're gonna drive to a shop as far as we can and then drive back" I'm 53 and my husband and I do more than that on a weekend. Why don't they park up and have fun in Hastings. I couldn't believe how bored Charlie seemed. And how she shot him down at the end was awful when he mentioned the moon reflecting 🤨

Reactions: 7
I agree how boring was that! "We're gonna drive to a shop as far as we can and then drive back" I'm 53 and my husband and I do more than that on a weekend. Why don't they park up and have fun in Hastings. I couldn't believe how bored Charlie seemed. And how she shot him down at the end was awful when he mentioned the moon reflecting 🤨
It's bad isn't it, god I think anyone has more get up and go in them than these two! I bet Charlie wished he was out at the pubs when they were driving through, Jane said oh you should go there Charlie for cask ales, I bet the poor fella was thinking if only!!

Reactions: 7
So their idea of a wild night out is to visit shops that are just a bit further afield . Why include the small chat it is so dull . I really don’t care how Charlie is getting home from his night out and how much his share of the taxi will be.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It was awful. What a waste of petrol too. And so lazy to drive and not actually get out uggh

Reactions: 3
i haven watchted any of the gammons vlogs for ages. They really are tedious and repetitive.

Reactions: 4
I haven't watched it yet but I honestly cannot believe that this is what 2 young people do of an evening and more so, film it and think this is what people want to watch! It's embarrassing!
Blimey, when I was that age I was out having a bloody good time! Of course, I appreciate everyone is different but they really are old before their time in so many ways, the pair of them.

Reactions: 6
So Janey has lost 1.5 stone. Has upload a very nice, although I reckon very filtered, photo! She has finally realized consuming less calories equals weight loss. Helen has deleted her pic (called that one on her thread) and uploaded a pic taken straight on, in the mirror. Proving a point, me thinks!

Reactions: 4
I haven't watched it yet but I honestly cannot believe that this is what 2 young people do of an evening and more so, film it and think this is what people want to watch! It's embarrassing!
Blimey, when I was that age I was out having a bloody good time! Of course, I appreciate everyone is different but they really are old before their time in so many ways, the pair of them.
I agree, they seem to do a heck of a lot late nite night driving around, maybe they are into dogging and on their way for a bit of public outdoor fun........on the other hand maybe not !

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's difficult to tell if she's lost weight from her Insta photos as she always disguises her chin(s). She looks huge in the photo of her and Charlie in Langland Bay but her latest photo gives her a slim face.

Fair play to her if she's getting good results with calorie counting, hopefully she'll be able to keep the weight off this time.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.