Jane Gammons #4 Booty band around her thighs but she can’t recall her size

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im guessing she's not eating 1590 then, but who knows!
As if she would tell the truth she pretended to do slimming world for months . Helen admitted in her vlog that her and Jane hadn’t been following it for ages, yet Jane pretended she was just didn’t do weight in updates .

• Wow
Reactions: 7
As if she would tell the truth she pretended to do slimming world for months . Helen admitted in her vlog that her and Jane hadn’t been following it for ages, yet Jane pretended she was just didn’t do weight in updates .
..and also, just before she swapped to calorie counting, she said she had had a couple of good losses on SW! My arse had she!
If she had, we would have most definitely heard about them!

Reactions: 4
Please send a screenshot, I don't follow her and she's gone private 😂😂
They were posted in her stories last night, among the wedding stories. It was done around the same time she deleted the comments pointing out her wonky cupboards so, was obviously to prove a point. She tried to disguise it as though she was answering to the "so many people wondering where the dress was from" She would have come off so much better if she has just laughed the whole thing off!

Reactions: 2
Despite her thinking Mfp is the dog's bollocks she ignored it and gave herself an extra 250 a day upto 1500 and then celebrates and tries to make herself look like she can stay under her assigned calories but she can't, because she is a few hundred under her 1500 a day lol. Deluded.

Reactions: 3
They were posted in her stories last night, among the wedding stories. It was done around the same time she deleted the comments pointing out her wonky cupboards so, was obviously to prove a point. She tried to disguise it as though she was answering to the "so many people wondering where the dress was from" She would have come off so much better if she has just laughed the whole thing off!
it's mentioned on her own thread too

Reactions: 1
Janes boring driving vlog go to 8secs in tell me what you hear 😂 think Boring bean or spud let one rip 😂💨💨💨

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Reluctantly watched her latest video,in their 20s, go for a drive,end up in Tesco and never ventured in seaside attractions,didn't take in the lovely view of the moonlight on the sea,can't wait for Ibiza!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I would love to know how much money they spend on food and random crap they seem to be buying on a daily basis :oops:

Makes me laugh when they say they had to "get out the flat" but then spend the evening in the car, how exciting!

• Haha
I wonder when they're going to Ibiza, we go next week so I'll let you all know if I see them heading to bed at 9pm 😂

• Haha
What are they going to eat in Ibiza? Please tell me they're not going to a different country to eat the same way they do at home. What a waste. Although they, or at least Jane, don't seem adventurous when it comes to food.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wonder when they're going to Ibiza, we go next week so I'll let you all know if I see them heading to bed at 9pm 😂
Pretty sure she said September lol be cheaper for them won’t it more money for sausage and quiche 😂

Pretty sure she said September lol be cheaper for them won’t it more money for sausage and quiche 😂
Haha yes, the more money for food the better!! I did think surely they wouldn't go in August when they don't have kids x

bleeping hilarious, I can’t stop sniggering away. I,ve had to leave a disgusted comment of course but my opinion of Charlie has changed for the better 100% after that trump. Well spotted !!!
So rank ha ha bet Jane takes that bit out , how embarrassing for the spud 🥔

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.