Jane Gammons #38 Wonky lips, chunky hips, lucky dips with side of chips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's definitely competition 😂 she is a right witch though I bet she's in a management /supervisory role :ROFLMAO:
Hey Tattlers....just a little side note from me. When Toni was buying all Jane's 'Lucky Dips last night, a certain person said 'I think Toni is opening up her own shop'. Jane just giggled. But then Toni said...'No, I'm just buying 'samples'. I'm not sure what she's on about, but thought I'd just mention it

t

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Hey Tattlers....just a little side note from me. When Toni was buying all Jane's 'Lucky Dips last night, a certain person said 'I think Toni is opening up her own shop'. Jane just giggled. But then Toni said...'No, I'm just buying 'samples'. I'm not sure what she's on about, but thought I'd just mention it

t
Yeah I saw that! I wonder why she needs so much stuff ? I doubt she’d pay Janes prices if she did have a shop they’re a lot cheaper at wholesalers but a mystery as to why she needs so much.

Reactions: 6
View attachment 1026101

She’s live and looking like olive from on the buses 🥴

View attachment 1026102

New brows 🤣

View attachment 1026108
Hey everyone!! The comment where it says 'New Brows'! Nevermind that! What the hell is that black mouse doing on top of her head! lol

Hey everyone!! The comment where it says 'New Brows'! Nevermind that! What the hell is that black mouse doing on top of her head! lol
Actually. I meant the quote before! One of those pics anyway lol. Looks just like she has a black mouse on her head!

• Haha
I actually tried to start my own business making and selling wax melts, candles etc. a few years ago. But beleive me.. the price of wax, colour dyes and esp the fragrant oils are so darn expensive!! I gave up in the end because I was spending more on the wax and fragrant oils than I was making in profit. Good luck to Jane if she can make a profit, but it's a saturated market. So many people are doing the same thing at the moment. I can see she seems to be doing really well at the moment, esp on Tik Tok. But let's hope she is genuine, and is making all these products herself.! I think if we find out she is actually 'BUYING' in these products, instead of making them herself, then her business will go down hill very quickly.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I actually tried to start my own business making and selling wax melts, candles etc. a few years ago. But beleive me.. the price of wax, colour dyes and esp the fragrant oils are so darn expensive!! I gave up in the end because I was spending more on the wax and fragrant oils than I was making in profit. Good luck to Jane if she can make a profit, but it's a saturated market. So many people are doing the same thing at the moment. I can see she seems to be doing really well at the moment, esp on Tik Tok. But let's hope she is genuine, and is making all these products herself.! I think if we find out she is actually 'BUYING' in these products, instead of making them herself, then her business will go down hill very quickly.
She doesn't make it all she buys in a lot of it like the sponges , bathbombs and god knows what else .She's only got 90 orders because it was two products for a fiver if they were full price it would be something to shout about .

I'm not trying to be nasty or anything, but if she's trying to 'make up all these orders' for wax melts, etc... that she's got from her Tik Tok, then she's definitely going to need help! Theres no way in hell she can make up all those wax melts/bath crap/showercrap/pixiedust/unicorndust/carpetfresh etc by herself in that little flat!! No wonder she's felt burnt out. lol. She's obviously got a partner to help her out. Probably Toni, who no doubt is her sister in law lol. I just can't see a stranger purchasing over £300 pounds worth of darn wax melts just for 'samples'!

Reactions: 4
Imagine being dim enough to think people can't see you're losing money by selling products at rock bottom prices and then spending so much on packaging you're actually running at a loss! She has zero clue about profit and loss that's for sure.

Even if she is making some money it’s just enough to cover the cost of tonight’s chicken Big Mac , she said earlier lucky dips won’t be on again till the end of the month as it takes so long to sort out 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She said she charges £3.99 for postage. but what if you ordered 'loads' of items!! Just like Toni has. Will your postage go up? Or can you buy as much as you want and still pay £3.99 postage? That's what I want to know!

She said she charges £3.99 for postage. but what if you ordered 'loads' of items!! Just like Toni has. Will your postage go up? Or can you buy as much as you want and still pay £3.99 postage? That's what I want to know!
You get 2kg worth for £3.99 she said on the live last night ,anything over is extra

I said a while back there will be trouble and this tiktok arse licking won't last. I'm just waiting for it 😄

• Haha
I see that trolly dolly bloke she was full on with has disappeared, maybe he actually burned the wax and thought duck this 😷

• Haha
Reactions: 7
But what if I just wanted to order ONE 'snap bar' as she calls them. Would she still charge me £3.99 for it??

Reactions: 3
But what if I just wanted to order ONE 'snap bar' as she calls them. Would she still charge me £3.99 for it??
Yes ! it's £3.99 regardless of how little you order unless she's lower postage on her website ?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.