Jane Gammons #38 Wonky lips, chunky hips, lucky dips with side of chips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
5A448421-A5C7-4AD0-8E08-1E49BFA8D172.jpeg
She only asked where the bags are from 😵💫
Does Toni think she’s working for the FBI ?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Don’t any of her clothes fit her now? She’s always in his gear and hoisting up her leggings coz they’ve rolled down over her massive tank

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Do you have to be following someone to see how many viewers they have ?
I’m watching but don’t follow because she knows who I am and will block me if I follow her ( can you block on TikTok I’m not 100% sure 🤷🏼‍♀️ )
No you don't have to follow her I don't but can still see her lives including viewers and comments .

Reactions: 7
I’m struggling to watch chins lately it’s like 40mins of her saying how she’s burnt out and so so so busy 🤨 bring back the wanking of the piping bag 🙏

• Haha
She looks fucked off 😂 she’ll be raging daftboys relaxing in front of the telly
5520B5D4-B0FE-42D3-8073-A45727967367.jpeg

• Haha
Trust me when I say none of us are annoyed
Disbelief that someone would be so stupid but not annoyed hun 😚
87E69548-BF80-4245-9A02-CEE2A8052358.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hope Toni has her PPE equipment at the ready for sitting in her house burning that crap knocked up by sausage hands 😷

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's her family I pity they'd need hazmat suits if she's burning that much wax 🥴

• Haha
Trust me when I say none of us are annoyed
Disbelief that someone would be so stupid but not annoyed hun 😚View attachment 1038065
Annoyed…..yes we are so annoyed that you are being a twit and wasting your money on wax mewts 😂 I could spend all my money on mewts, but I am going on a cruise next month instead 😎 not to be braggy haha, just to make a point that these people are seriously deluded sad acts lol. If you can afford to spend your nights fannying about on tiktok moderating for some fat ‘girl boss’ then you must have nothing else going on in your life tbh. Says me who is sitting here watching 1000lb sisters 😂 but you all get my point!

• Haha
  • Heart
She's had that long shirt on all week :sick: with different husbands clothes over the top

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.