Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
All she keeps going on about is the government website 🥴 its obvious she has not idea what she’s doing
I'm not gonna lie I'm glad that trading standards are acting on my referral that I made. I can't remember if I admitted this on Tattle or not at the time, but I made a referral a good few months ago now. It seems they are finally doing something.i complained about the lack of address meant that she was refusing to comply with consumer legislation and the dirty and disgusting state of the flat that these products were being made in. I also mentioned the lack of certification. She seems to be addressing them one by one... except she needs a food hygiene rating because she puts sweets in her boxes she hasn't addressed that one yet...watch this space she will either stop adding sweets or have an inspection soon I reckon.

And no Jane a referral to trading standards does not make me a troll, it makes me a sensible Member of the public because it was necessary for public health reasons.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

Motherofpigs

VIP Member
Her mods are like Rottweillers ,it's like a scene from the Omen where they step out of the shadows to guard their master 😂
Imagine giving up your Fri/Sat/Sun night to moderate on tik tok for some fat clown packing wax mewts 🥴 it’s pathetic really.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Try working a full time job with 2 kids you lazy mare. God she winds me up 😔
Me too... She hasn’t a fucking clue how easy she has it ... She was working part time, has no children, and the lazy mare hardly does any housework
I actually find her using the term burnt out offensive to those who do work full time and juggle that with children, school runs, housework etc...
You’re not burnt out Jane, You’re Fat and you’re extremely lazy ..

• Heart
  • Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
Well that was a hilarious catch up! im still laughing at the thought of Mr Grey whisking a woman back to his penthouse for a cup of tea and a chocolate biscuit....it better be a hobKNOB ;)

• Haha

Charmed40

Chatty Member
Aww I miss our old Jane, she was such a dumb fucker with just a bit of a sly bitch undertone. Now she is a full on narcissistic prick who thinks she's a cut above the rest. I miss the three witches aka Jane, Tan and Helen. Does anyone remember when Jane and Helen were pissed and doing the live in ? a caravan away somewhere? Comedy gold all of it. This shit won't last long I don't think. I'm actually really worried about her and bean. They are so unhealthy. For a young couple they really don't look after themselves at all. They are a full on health situation that is waiting to happen 🤔

OHDeeeeah

VIP Member
Jane has put in a leave request from her ten minute shift at Tesco
Thinks she’s queen of TikTok
Has treated herself to yet ANOTHER new drink bottle this time only 99 free postage
She’s so so so so busy
Still only putting stock of 5 on then shares how delighted she is to have sold out
Boring Bean is forced to work for her at the weekend as a bitch box boy and moderator
They still won’t go out
Still no house or mortgage
Claiming she needs a unit as she’s such a entrepreneur

Not really much to catch up on it’s the same old same old with the gammons

• Haha

MUZICAL_THEATRE

VIP Member
Yes! Hasn’t been to a hairdresser in months by the look of it! ..,meanwhile 🙄View attachment 1006427

Hope you’re doing OK Muzical after your recent bereavement x
Hi Monga, thank you for asking. I’m struggling to be honest, it’s hard to accept he’s gone when only 8 weeks ago I was swimming in the sea and spent a wonderful 2 weeks with him in Cyprus where he lived. Im being plagued with anxiety and horrendous panic attacks. Luckily I am married to a Doctor and I feel safe, but even so the panic attacks are awful. I guess it will take time to grieve for the brother I loved so much. Hope you’re ok. X

• Heart

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
It’s so embarrassing her keep saying she’s burning Herself out etc most women work full time run a household manage kids and do extra bits on the side for some extra cash 💰 and like lexi said she looks an absolute state she looks like she’s wearing a fat suit /mask for a Halloween party 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 14

square_spoon

VIP Member
I'm all for a husband supporting your dreams but what the actual f*ck - the guy is run ragged from working all day, pays for everything it seems and waits on her like lady muck while she flitters about doing hobby crafts for no return. What a sucker he is.

Reactions: 13

monga

VIP Member
The fact the card said good luck and not your will be missed or anything more personal says it all and most people have a little leaving do a few drinks but I bet they have their own version to celebrate which will involve take away and the sofa
She was obviously only in to clear her locker after shielding/sick pay for so long ,she was surprised they entered her in the Christmas raffle at work remember she posted the present she got with the raffle ticket attached thanking them, surely if she was in work it would've known she was in the raffle and it wouldn't have come across as a surprise🤷‍♀️

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
Who remembers the whole chicken she shoved in the pressure cooker 🤣 came out looking like an aliens ball sack 🤣🤣🤢

• Haha

Motherofpigs

VIP Member
She will be regretting leaving tesco soon, it’s the only real life, non-Bean social interaction she gets as she has no friends. She will become even more of a greasy haired recluse now.