Jane Gammons #38 Wonky lips, chunky hips, lucky dips with side of chips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Toni Ann is a ‘plant’ she really isn’t buying all this crap, she’s just there to encourage the rest of the idiots.

Reactions: 9
Gutted I missed that live, seems like it was a total trainwreck lol. Imagine being Chin’s mod and thinking that you’ve made it 🥴 that’s the way they go on anyway, like they are famous 😂 pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ok, but like I said before, I used to 'try' and do this for a living, but the price of wax and esp the price of fragrance oil was so darn high, I just couldn't make ends meet. It's pretty obvious Jane must have gone into business with someone else. There's no chance in hell she could ever be doing all this on her own. I just hope to god, she never introduces 'Gel Wax' into her business. I know someone who used gel wax to make candles, and it burnt his house down! All he did was discard the gel wax into a bin and it set light! Unfortunately, he lost his house and everything! I just hope Jane is following all the legal standards. I also hope she has made her landlord aware of her 'candlemaking/waxmelt' businesss she's doing in his flat.

Reactions: 6
Whoever it is must need an intervention if they chose Jane to be the face of their business 😂 good luck to them !

• Haha
Even if she is making some money it’s just enough to cover the cost of tonight’s chicken Big Mac , she said earlier lucky dips won’t be on again till the end of the month as it takes so long to sort out 🤣
Because she had to do some bloody work that’s why

But what if I just wanted to order ONE 'snap bar' as she calls them. Would she still charge me £3.99 for it??
Yep

Reactions: 4
I want to know why someone is spending £100's of pounds just on samples!!

It don't make sense!!!!

Reactions: 3
I see that trolly dolly bloke she was full on with has disappeared, maybe he actually burned the wax and thought duck this 😷
Wasn’t there some kind of hooha about him and he was outted as a troll ?

I want to know why someone is spending £100's of pounds just on samples!!

It don't make sense!!!!
It’s definitely fishy I’m starting to think whoever said it could be Janes sister in law could be right

Who is Toni and where has she come from? Probably a gullible FM recruit of Janes since she seems so keen to please her. Her business model is such a strange one I’ve said it before but it makes no sense to me. I also feel Jane is about to shoot her self in the foot her attitude is getting worse and worse the same as how she ended up on you tube she is so over paranoid she is nasty to anyone that even asks a question because she assumes everyone must be a troll she can’t tell the genuine from the fake so speaks to viewers like tit and it’s awful especially since I’m sure many of the people that comment are just random people that found the live so would have a terrible first impression

That woman looks like she's just taken a dump on the website 😂 did you hear Gammon say the reason she can't be bothered going out shopping is because it's a pain having to look for a toilet nearby
I thought she got over that shitting herself anxiety?

Who is Toni and where has she come from? Probably a gullible FM recruit of Janes since she seems so keen to please her. Her business model is such a strange one I’ve said it before but it makes no sense to me. I also feel Jane is about to shoot her self in the foot her attitude is getting worse and worse the same as how she ended up on you tube she is so over paranoid she is nasty to anyone that even asks a question because she assumes everyone must be a troll she can’t tell the genuine from the fake so speaks to viewers like tit and it’s awful especially since I’m sure many of the people that comment are just random people that found the live so would have a terrible first impression

I thought she got over that shitting herself anxiety?
No she's still full of :poop:...literally .

What happened the Big Mac 🙄
608AB249-E727-415F-B9A1-E874B4E8B68F.jpg
1BF4CC18-3E66-454F-959A-C94EF08E2F61.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I watched another wax melt live and she was much more professional she had games and rather than lucky dip she had boxes already made up ready to go they picked an emoji and it had a number on the back it was a bit like a tombola the games were £10 each she had lots of sales and viewers and that way boxes were already made up she just then added the address label nice and easy no glittery tit and masses of waste

Toni Anne has let the title of mod go to her head, she's like one of those bolshy doormen who think they own the pub! She's laughable, imagine thinking you're well ard and acting all cocky because you mod for smelly Jane

• Haha
  • Heart
I watched another wax melt live and she was much more professional she had games and rather than lucky dip she had boxes already made up ready to go they picked an emoji and it had a number on the back it was a bit like a tombola the games were £10 each she had lots of sales and viewers and that way boxes were already made up she just then added the address label nice and easy no glittery tit and masses of waste
I think I saw that one too, or someone similar there are so many of them on TIKTOK it’s flooded ... She was a lot more organised and professional though it did amuse me that all the fragrances and names were the same as Janes.

If that's her for a month how is that going pay her rent ...90 orders has done her in ...ridiculous .

Yes there’s a few like that they’re more interesting to watch as well but that wouldn’t suit our Jane she’d have to put too much work in before preparing the boxes where as she can spin this packing park out over a few days

Waves 👋. Thought of JG for the first time in ages. Checked out her YouTube

Came here just to get up to date. WTF her face would out moon the full moon, still a sly grifter in a manky cold flat, Charlie still being downtrodden. I'll call back in a few months, I'm pretty sure it will be the same.

She is @ much love Jane 😜
[/QUOTE
Ok, but like I said before, I used to 'try' and do this for a living, but the price of wax and esp the price of fragrance oil was so darn high, I just couldn't make ends meet. It's pretty obvious Jane must have gone into business with someone else. There's no chance in hell she could ever be doing all this on her own. I just hope to god, she never introduces 'Gel Wax' into her business. I know someone who used gel wax to make candles, and it burnt his house down! All he did was discard the gel wax into a bin and it set light! Unfortunately, he lost his house and everything! I just hope Jane is following all the legal standards. I also hope she has made her landlord aware of her 'candlemaking/waxmelt' businesss she's doing in his flat.
Hope she’s got permission from her landlord or I doubt she would be fully insured for fire. Plus she would need to have had a ‘Fire check’. As I’ve said before that apartment block would go up like a tinder box with all the wax, cardboard etc she has accumulated. I doubt she would fair well in prison!

Reactions: 8
Of course she does not have permission even tho she told us all she had (after reading here)
What landlord would want a trashed flat bet wax is everywhere and of course the fire hazard side of it 😵💫 I for sure would not want to be living in her block 🔥

Reactions: 8
Wasn’t there some kind of hooha about him and he was outted as a troll ?

It’s definitely fishy I’m starting to think whoever said it could be Janes sister in law could be right
Yes he was outed as a troll, I posted about it at the time but I can't for the life of me remember what had happened 😅

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.