Jane Gammons #38 Wonky lips, chunky hips, lucky dips with side of chips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't get the obsession over the chicken big mac, I can't stand the chicken sandwiches in there anyway, tiny amount of chicken, tasteless, greasy and then loaded with mayo, you can make one much much tastier and better for you at home, M&S do beautiful buttermilk chicken portions, crisp them up in the air fryer and have them with crispy lettuce on a decent bread option...yum! Im partial to a cheeseburger now and again but im not a maccies lover at all. Thought she couldn't even manage to finish a big mac meal anyway???? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:
Yes, I agree I’m not a McDonalds fan at all, I always do burgers and chicken burgers at home far nicer ... my boys love chicken burgers using homemade waffles as the sandwich part 😁

Reactions: 7
She's got a slowcooker why doesn't she chuck something into that save a fortune on takeaways .

Reactions: 9
Who remembers the whole chicken she shoved in the pressure cooker 🤣 came out looking like an aliens ball sack 🤣🤣🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's a big lazy slug there is no way on earth that she has the self discipline required to work from home self employed. She will spend her days getting up late, going to bed late and just eating. What a life. Not even 30 yet!

Reactions: 8
She said earlier it's only when she does the LD she's snowed under some days she never gets any orders ,usually it's just a few and she can manage to get them out OK ...you'd think that would tell her something 🥴

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Now she’s at home all day eating and sleeping she will want the bean to do most of it when he gets in , and more fool him if he does it 🥴 and she’s gonna get even bigger now 🌝

• Haha
To the poster who asked, yes that’s daft boys jumper that he wore with his beautiful, well cut, bespoke camel coat! 😂😂 God love him, he was 10 stones lighter then and it still wouldn’t button! Poor Charlie, he’s just her stooge.

• Haha
Just came to post 😂
D0D85E28-6469-478D-9680-F6A3064764FD.png

I thought she was ecstatic over how many orders she had why is she not happy 😁

• Haha
She isn’t happy because she’s realised Tesco wasn’t the problem her lack of self control and motivation is she thought leaving Tesco meant she would get more done but being self employed and lazy is just asking for bad news if I had her time and LD is what sold well i would be doing them several times a week this will eventually just be another fad like all the rest she tied ebay she tried to start a sim game play stream she tried putting stickers on bottles she tried making some sweet things I’m sure she even tried to do giveaways at some point and then FM and now this as soon as the real work starts she’s off to something new

She’ll be none stop complaining about her cankle , back and stress headaches, Charlie will be left to do everything wait and see.

• Haha
Do you have to be following someone to see how many viewers they have ?
I’m watching but don’t follow because she knows who I am and will block me if I follow her ( can you block on TikTok I’m not 100% sure 🤷🏼‍♀️ )
Yes she can block on tik tok.

Reactions: 7
Chins is still moaning about how hard it is and some of the comments saying they gave up doing it as was not worth the effort 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.