Jane Gammons #38 Wonky lips, chunky hips, lucky dips with side of chips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes Emma has left she deleted her Instagram and her husband wrote a message about how she doesnโ€™t want to be an influencer anymore ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Influencer ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ still gives me the laugh ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Surprise!!!!! Charlie is fixing lady lazy arsed trousers she really contributes nothing to their โ€œlittle livesโ€
How bizarre about Emma, there must be more to it, I wondered where sheโ€™d gone, sheโ€˜s another one whoโ€™s comedy gold ๐Ÿ˜‚

Omg no wonder fat arse has bust her kecks ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So Jane has incredible hulked out of her trousers and has her wet wipe husband sewing them despite claiming to be flourishing in her small business & Emma Drew seems to be avoiding some sort of trouble hence her sudden departure, I miss her head rants and total delusion that her and toe-knee were sex symbol influencers, what time to be alive!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Who could forget Emma taking the hump because she was on a Disney cruise, and they didnโ€™t call her Princess!!? They should have known, she was wearing the tiniest plastic tiara Iโ€™ve ever seen! It was like a pea on a dumpling

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Daft boy by name daft boy by nature. I wouldnโ€™t dream of making my hubby do such menial chores after heโ€™s been at work 12 hours, as yes I do work too but only part time. She waits until 5 to 5 and then looks โ€œbusyโ€ so no life can wait on her hand and foot. Bet he would love to walk in from a long day at work to a nice hot dinner waiting for him

ooh yes, if you looks at uploads it says there is no videos but in the uploaded video playlist you can play them

• Wow
Do you think sheโ€™ll delete the whole channel! Just shows how much she thinks of all her YT subs that supported her over the years ,if she lands on her ass on TikTok I hope they donโ€™t give her a second glance if she comes crying back to YT

79332B82-9B02-4B9D-A880-BCFB4706BF51.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Sheโ€™s renamed the url Muchlovejane and her bio has changed looks like itโ€™s all business from now on

There's only 14 vids left on the channel and a few comments on her community page .she's been deleting all evening then

9EEF2BC1-5F0C-4A64-9FDF-1F601B18B27F.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 8
There's only 14 vids left on the channel and a few comments on her community page .she's been deleting all evening then

View attachment 998572
What was the point of her doing a live asking what people wanted then her do whatever she liked anyway I feel this is an awful idea she will regret it and as a long time supporter Iโ€™m actually saddened that sheโ€™s treating the loyal following like this if it wasnโ€™t for her recent dishonesty and her obviously not caring about followers I wouldnโ€™t of even joined here but safe to say sheโ€™s proved this site right yet again. She also told people who PAID to be a member once they paid they could stop when they liked but would always have access to the videos once they paid to watch anytime yet another lie and now sheโ€™s going to remove them all

Reactions: 11
What was the point of her doing a live asking what people wanted then her do whatever she liked anyway I feel this is an awful idea she will regret it and as a long time supporter Iโ€™m actually saddened that sheโ€™s treating the loyal following like this if it wasnโ€™t for her recent dishonesty and her obviously not caring about followers I wouldnโ€™t of even joined here but safe to say sheโ€™s proved this site right yet again. She also told people who PAID to be a member once they paid they could stop when they liked but would always have access to the videos to watch anytime yet another lie and now sheโ€™s going to remove them all
Theyโ€™re already gone! I think itโ€™s a mistake too I canโ€™t see her having the stamina for TikTok sheโ€™ll never keep up making stock sheโ€™s too lazy for that, one selling day a week is not going to cut it.

Well hopefully Charlie will man up and realise sheโ€™s taking him for a fool he canโ€™t go along with it forever itโ€™s probably costing more to run than sheโ€™s making in profit and heโ€™s having to give up his weekends for it. Itโ€™s all over priced and the internet is flooded with the same stuff so itโ€™s not long term and she will have nothing to fall back on will she

Well hopefully Charlie will man up and realise sheโ€™s taking him for a fool he canโ€™t go along with it forever itโ€™s probably costing more to run than sheโ€™s making in profit and heโ€™s having to give up his weekends for it. Itโ€™s all over priced and the internet is flooded with the same stuff so itโ€™s not long term and she will have nothing to fall back on will she
I think she'd have made more out of the MF sponsorship and JD seasonings on her YT than she will TikTok ,she should've applied herself more to buiding her YT that's where her true subs lie .

• Heart
Says 745 videos when I looked just now :/ I can't find the favourites though like the ones mentioned. It's all chat with me and vlogmas and good shops

Screenshot_20220119-072412_YouTube.jpg

Found it but I'm not tech savvy to save it lol

• Heart
Ahh ! so she's chickened out and brought them back ๐Ÿ˜‚ she had them all removed ( bar 14 SW cooking vlogs) lastnight ,us saying about her losing her loyal YT fanbase must've hit home .
54E77732-474C-4B9F-804E-28ED98AA55B1.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.