Jane Gammons #38 Wonky lips, chunky hips, lucky dips with side of chips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's no way in hell she's making any money from this - I make and sell wax melts (on the side - because theres no way I'd give up my day job, I started as it was something the kids wanted to make for their nanna and it seemed a shame to waste the kit after they got bored) and even though I'm stocked in a couple of local shops, its just really pocket money/extra savings as you couldn't pay the bills with it. The market is saturated with it all and her attitude towards potential customers is absolutely mindboggling!!!
Your profile photo!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Someone wants to โ€˜rep for a buisnessโ€™ this is the quality of people who follow her!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Same 4 people chatting every time ๐Ÿฅด
And sheโ€™s still restocking ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ sheโ€™s been restocking for weeks now lol
Proper boss babe ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿผ

Wow 4 snap bars plus postage ยฃ17.99. Most sellers charge 2.50 per bar, thatโ€™s daylight robbery.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She couldnโ€™t be making any profit ,most of the stuff is selling for ยฃ2.50 and itโ€™s taking her from one week till the next to pack it, where would the profit lie.
Someoneโ€™s just asked how much a box was that sheโ€™s parcelled up. She said inc postage 17.99 (4 wax mewlts) daylight robbery

• Wow
Reactions: 8
re stocking all her badly made and over heated wax bars ๐Ÿคช and as for the person asking to rep......rough translation is give me stuff for free!! begging bastards everywhere

• Haha
I wouldnโ€™t want that crap free or not , bet itโ€™s all rank ๐Ÿฅด bleeping Coca Cola room spray ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข why just why ?

I know sheโ€™s got a face only a mother could love but surely to sell this crap people need to actually see you ?
Gives me the ick just then big chubby hands coming at the screen and gel nails that are about to drop off ๐Ÿฅด

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
So she โ€œworksโ€ a few hours Monday then a couple on Wednesday when sheโ€™s next live and then the weekend so Charlie can do it all ๐Ÿ™„

Sheโ€™s live now and someone is asking if they can be a rep for the biznessss ๐ŸฅดView attachment 995269

And still no face

Sheโ€™s got 1 to 2 orders lol
Keeps saying if you wanna order go to website ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
Jeez I thought she had rubber gloves on it must be the filter๐Ÿ˜‚

Sheโ€™s another of my favourites I miss her too thatโ€™s why it was great to see her face in here ๐Ÿ˜‚
Is Emma off SM ? I didn't know that .

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sewing ๐Ÿชก no wonder he looks half dead ๐Ÿ’€ poor bloke must be a very boring life ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Haha
  • Wow
Jeez I thought she had rubber gloves on it must be the filter๐Ÿ˜‚

Is Emma off SM ? I didn't know that .
Yes Emma has left she deleted her Instagram and her husband wrote a message about how she doesnโ€™t want to be an influencer anymore ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Influencer ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ still gives me the laugh ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Surprise!!!!! Charlie is fixing lady lazy arsed trousers she really contributes nothing to their โ€œlittle livesโ€

• Haha
  • Wow
Yes Emma has left she deleted her Instagram and her husband wrote a message about how she doesnโ€™t want to be an influencer anymore ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Influencer ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ still gives me the laugh ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Surprise!!!!! Charlie is fixing lady lazy arsed trousers she really contributes nothing to their โ€œlittle livesโ€
I didn't know she had left , jeez they'll be nobody left to discuss on tattle :confused:....Her trousers have split ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.