Jane Gammons #38 Wonky lips, chunky hips, lucky dips with side of chips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahh ! so she's chickened out and brought them back 😂 she had them all removed ( bar 14 SW cooking vlogs) lastnight ,us saying about her losing her loyal YT fanbase must've hit home .View attachment 998822
When you were all talking about it yesterday and said you couldn’t see any videos I could see 890 now I can see 745 so whilst she has deleted am wondering if there has been a bit of a YT glitch as well 🤔

Reactions: 7
When you were all talking about it yesterday and said you couldn’t see any videos I could see 890 now I can see 745 so whilst she has deleted am wondering if there has been a bit of a YT glitch as well 🤔
No you could see them when you went to her home page but late last night there were only 14 showing on the home page ,she must've chickened out and brought them back .

Reactions: 8
To be honest, if I was running a business I would not want people to see such shite videos of me on YT, state of the house, of them and how the 'products' are made! She is going to find out very quickly that TikTok can be a brutal place, there are dozens of wax sellers on there daily, chatting and working away, answering questions and engaging with their viewers. I hate Jane's standard reply 'all prices on the website' just plain lazy, she should be able to say exactly what the prices are, it's hardly a secret!!

If you have noticed that some of the sellers are using much better equipment, large wax dispensers and they can actually pipe properly! And what is it with Jane showing how customers love her bath bombs, she doesn't even make them herself! I watch Beehaven, she makes her own bath bombs, yes in her kitchen but the lengths she goes to so that everywhere is clean and tidy.

I think Jane is making a huge mistake putting all her eggs in the TikTok basket.

Reactions: 11
To be honest, if I was running a business I would not want people to see such shite videos of me on YT, state of the house, of them and how the 'products' are made! She is going to find out very quickly that TikTok can be a brutal place, there are dozens of wax sellers on there daily, chatting and working away, answering questions and engaging with their viewers. I hate Jane's standard reply 'all prices on the website' just plain lazy, she should be able to say exactly what the prices are, it's hardly a secret!!

If you have noticed that some of the sellers are using much better equipment, large wax dispensers and they can actually pipe properly! And what is it with Jane showing how customers love her bath bombs, she doesn't even make them herself! I watch Beehaven, she makes her own bath bombs, yes in her kitchen but the lengths she goes to so that everywhere is clean and tidy.

I think Jane is making a huge mistake putting all her eggs in the TikTok basket.
It'll be too much hard work for her she'll not be able to sit watching telly all day, daftboy will want some kind of return for his money he'll have to end up running the show when she starts playing up saying the pressure is too much ,it's written all over her.

Reactions: 10
These people she has guarding her and bigging up her pwducts on TikTok look like nutcases 🥴 At the moment it's a relatively "new thing" to her. But as others have said, there's hundreds of people on there doing the same thing. She's not even got her own ideas she's just copying other sellers. It's only a matter of time before these subs move on to buying from someone else. She's probably making a £1.00 an hour, if that. It is a hobby, not a biznezzz.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I would never buy off her she’s too bland and boring. There are more much entertaining and amiable sellers out there sad to say it but a few I can sit and watch for ages and not lose interest

Hate all this suspense 🙄 just come off it all and sell a couple of £5 lucky dips on TikTok and see how far you get 😬 much love Jane will last as long a KFC box 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not to mention that all those YouTube videos will contribute to her income if people watch them back, but she doesn't get money from TikTok itself.

always make me laugh how it says part 1.....of a seven minute workout :ROFLMAO: three and a half minutes either side of a break for a bowl of cornflakes! ;)
Part 1 and only ! I don’t think it went any further 😂

• Haha
I howl at the disclaimer at the beginning ‘we’re not trained in anyfink, if you’ve any issues go to your doctor!’ Makes me laugh every time!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wish I could remember who said on an earlier thread (so I could tag them for their brilliance) that Helen and Jane looked like the plain sisters from a period drama hanging round looking miserable because nobody wanted to marry them :ROFLMAO: whenever I see a picture of them together it pops in my head and gives me the giggles

jane.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.