Jane Gammons #38 Wonky lips, chunky hips, lucky dips with side of chips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she selling wax melts too ? I must check her out
From what I could see just boring weight loss stickers and diet diaries...personally I think they're a bit pointless and cheesy and people only fill them in to brag online about how 'good' they are being 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
From what I could see just boring weight loss stickers and diet diaries...personally I think they're a bit pointless and cheesy and people only fill them in to brag online about how 'good' they are being 🤣🤣
I take it she doesn't use them herself 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Apparently she does, and is going to show all her followers every day what she is writing in it...yawn 🤣

• Haha
I take it she doesn't use them herself 🙈
No they don’t have a section for gains 😂
It’s what makes me laugh about these weight loss trackers people will only fill them in when “on plan” trying to lose weight otherwise they get shoved in a drawer

• Haha
Reactions: 7
'I'd love to be able to sit and go live while I'm doing my orders or prepping stock'..........'It's not interesting content I know!' :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

That new gammonette sums it up perfectly! Hope Chins takes note :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
1642780466227.png

Has Jane messed up her order of packing peanuts, bought 10kg, not 1kg?

• Haha
Load of pointless tit if you ask me , chins advice is to not get them that wet so they last longer 🤣🤣 ffs that’s the whole point so you apparently the scent 😭 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Load of pointless tit if you ask me , chins advice is to not get them that wet so they last longer 🤣🤣 ffs that’s the whole point so you apparently the scent 😭 🤦🏻‍♀️
I’m sure the last place you’d want to be gassed is in the shower 😂

• Haha
Anyone else wonder how this pair are actually gonna cope with the increase cost of living, food and electric when it’s pretty obvious they live right on the edge of affordable hence they don’t have heating and to think she’s given up a perfectly good job to

Anyone else wonder how this pair are actually gonna cope with the increase cost of living, food and electric when it’s pretty obvious they live right on the edge of affordable hence they don’t have heating and to think she’s given up a perfectly good job to
Well we know she'll not skimp on food ..they'll be found frozen ,Big Mac in hand :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Sheeeeeeeeees live on tiktok look like they’ve spent their savings on more stock that she won’t shift

The queen of soap is live 🥴

C08306EA-0732-47E0-B8E4-A66699364ACF.jpeg

She must have put even more on 😭 even the boobs have grown 😬

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s on the ceiling going by my LT 🙄 she looks preggers 😬

She’s going bald too
A5EC7D16-8A34-4DD0-82C0-7850E69DF7D1.jpeg

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.