Jane Gammons #38 Wonky lips, chunky hips, lucky dips with side of chips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was quite entertaining back then but now she's just up her sizable arse. She's always been a witch under it all but was bearable
I think she is unhappy af. I mean she’s gaining daily, she has no fwends, average at best biznissss, no life outside the manky flat, no prospect of buying a house etc. She can say she is living her best little life with her dead behind the eyes huzbindddd but happy people don’t act like a witch the way she does. She has let some creepy wee mods and lucky dip ‘success’ (running in a loss tho lol) pump her ego right up. It’s quite sad really. Jane….get a life hun! 😂😂

Reactions: 9
Saw this on tik tok and thought of chins 🤣 just a light lunch 🍞 😳
04A85297-98EF-4F4D-B25A-7EBC67B37D35.jpeg

She must be using Mal 😯

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Absolutely savage 🤣 what’s wrong with these people 🥺 she’s eating a whole loaf for fun 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So I'm being blonde now I think...I can't find work out is that an actual photo of chins food? I thought it was something random from online...
It’s someone form TikTok but chins could easily put that away 😂

Absolutely savage 🤣 what’s wrong with these people 🥺 she’s eating a whole loaf for fun 😅
I’d be bloated AF with all that bread

Apparently it’s within her calorweeeees
Have you seen the stuff the girl posts, she’ll eat 4 fibre one bars with a cup of tea plus extras 🤪

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Remember Mal 😂. Omg I saw this on TikTok the other day! She’s also another beans on toast video up with 8 slices of bread, it’s Milk Roll but even so, 8 slices!
bleeping hell I remember Malik Boudehane, still got the bleep’s messages in my Instagram inbox. I asked an innocent question and world war 3 broke out 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Imagine having the job of trying to bulk chins up 🥴
If she had carried on with the protein shakes …..
6822E385-3A99-420E-A134-0CA93F0D3171.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
bleeping hell I remember Malik Boudehane, still got the bleep’s messages in my Instagram inbox. I asked an innocent question and world war 3 broke out 😂😂😂😂😂
Wonder if he would still stick up for her now they no longer work together

Reactions: 4
This one is funny , mission to get herself a birthday cake and the bean is gonna make her one 🥺
He wants Chorizo for dinner but chins has kindly advised against it and wants to get a kfc 🤣
She goes to Asda and purchased the worse coat known to man (she can get in a 12) she might buy the bean something if sales are good 👍🏼 View attachment 1050153

And this 🥺 😅View attachment 1050160
Blimey can that girl talk!! it’s like she has verbal diarrhoea, she doesn’t come up for breath. To chat to a camera like that in the car is beyond weird In my book.

• Haha
This one is funny , mission to get herself a birthday cake and the bean is gonna make her one 🥺
He wants Chorizo for dinner but chins has kindly advised against it and wants to get a kfc 🤣
She goes to Asda and purchased the worse coat known to man (she can get in a 12) she might buy the bean something if sales are good 👍🏼 View attachment 1050153

And this 🥺 😅View attachment 1050160
I just watched this one and it’s mad to think how slim she looks there in comparison to now

She had that huge lunch and then had another meal for dinner! Is it any wonder she’s massive?!

I thought she wasn’t going to tell people when she was going away incase her soapwhips were kidnapped

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I take it the bean cooked that as it does not look cremated 🔥 this women does nothing 😲

E194E911-1F86-4490-84E5-C36486DCF042.jpeg

Time off ?? She’s never been on ffs Toni Anne 😳 what a brown nose 👃🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.