Jane Gammons #38 Wonky lips, chunky hips, lucky dips with side of chips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly like a mountain!! Daft boy even has his name on a t-shirt, Monte Carlo. Mind you, it might be Jane’s now…🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What does mr bean think she’s doing all day ? Hardly online , not promoting anything 🥴
Bet that flat is a tit tip and dinners out of a can every night 🤢

Reactions: 8
Katie from the Upton Millards has put an unboxing of Much love Jane products up on their channel she seems to be a regular customer

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Somehow the packaging looks even worse 🥴
11AEAF40-1CF0-4D28-9938-9BE2FA7A2D70.jpeg
4886338C-278D-4112-97D5-C58E1BD5EBDB.jpeg

Them melts remind me of a lady’s cervix

• Haha
Katie from the Upton Millards has put an unboxing of Much love Jane products up on their channel she seems to be a regular customer
That was a painful review to watch :ROFLMAO: the best part was when she was ripping into the packets with her teeth

• Haha
That was a painful review to watch :ROFLMAO: the best part was when she was ripping into the packets with her teeth
When it starts falling out the box at the beginning 🤣 awww 🙈 I can't go in on her because I think she must have some learning difficulties? But she doesn't half remind me of Imma 😄

• Haha
When it starts falling out the box at the beginning 🤣 awww 🙈 I can't go in on her because I think she must have some learning difficulties? But she doesn't half remind me of Imma 😄

Yes she reminds me of ED too! and I get my Tan fix from her as she's a filthy mare, when she does cook with me's or meals of the week her kitchen floor is bloody rank and has stuff everywhere from one week to the next :ROFLMAO: that parcel looked awful, like a box of reject items packed in tacky shite, id be gutted to have received that, who the hell wants cola cube scented wax????

• Haha
Yes she reminds me of ED too! and I get my Tan fix from her as she's a filthy mare, when she does cook with me's or meals of the week her kitchen floor is bloody rank and has stuff everywhere from one week to the next :ROFLMAO: that parcel looked awful, like a box of reject items packed in tacky shite, id be gutted to have received that, who the hell wants cola cube scented wax????
I need to watch some more of their vlogs I've been looking for a replacement 🤣🤣

• Haha
Where’s the review? 🤫
on youtube, the channel is called the upton millard family. She was one of Janes FM sign ups and now she buys lot of things from muchlovejane. Hardly ever see any acknowledgement from Jane of course.

And she said she was up till 2 making melwts 🙄
making melts to sell right away is a terrible idea, they need to cure for around two weeks or the scent throw will be woeful, she has no idea and yet claims to be running a business, I don't make them, only buy them and even I know that!

Reactions: 9
on youtube, the channel is called the upton millard family. She was one of Janes FM sign ups and now she buys lot of things from muchlovejane. Hardly ever see any acknowledgement from Jane of course.

making melts to sell right away is a terrible idea, they need to cure for around two weeks or the scent throw will be woeful, she has no idea and yet claims to be running a business, I don't make them, only buy them and even I know that!
Lexi we know you’re really Toni Anne ,just come clean 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Thanks Lex, I’ll have a look. Had a quick look.. Poor girl thinks that Chins’s products are “better than Lush!” Bless.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She hasn’t a clue how to make wax melts. I’m surprised no one’s house has been burned to the ground yet.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.