Jane Gammons #38 Wonky lips, chunky hips, lucky dips with side of chips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To tight to eat out he will be eyeing up the beers then back to a very heated place and copious amounts of mollys Tesco treats 🤣

The last holiday food shop done me in 🤣 was a weekly shop for the Radfords for a couple of days away 🐷

bet the sides where like this when bean brought shopping in
F0034B92-287C-450A-A4E1-F73EE1812268.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
To tight to eat out he will be eyeing up the beers then back to a very heated place and copious amounts of mollys Tesco treats 🤣

The last holiday food shop done me in 🤣 was a weekly shop for the Radfords for a couple of days away 🐷

bet the sides where like this when bean brought shopping in View attachment 1053642
🤣🤣 that was the funniest thing ever ... they had enough groceries for a month, and had packed everything from home bar the kitchen sink... I remember thinking I had, had a lucky escape because I’d been in that very holiday park the weekend before her...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
At least they have both had a dip in chlorine via the hot tub nice clean for them both 🥺
Wonder what they actually talk about and that ? Must be so bleeping dull 😳 bet she ain’t even seen his man sausage 😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 10
At least they have both had a dip in chlorine via the hot tub nice clean for them both 🥺
Wonder what they actually talk about and that ? Must be so bleeping dull 😳 bet she ain’t even seen his man sausage 😬😬
They'll have their fluffy PJ's and electric blanket packed for when they get out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Who called it the other day, a deserted lodge?! I bet they were the youngest on the ferry, it’ll be full of pensioners at this time of year. Nothing changes with these two 🤪. Too bloody tight to eat out as well, what a boring life

• Haha
would love to be a fly on the wall bet it’s bleeping savage, chins making out she’s on 18hr days 7 days a week , he’s out his nut on cheap plonk and the most sexual thing to happen is chins cooking the cheap mince to go with her 9th dinner of the day 🥴

• Haha
We need a shot of the swimming costume 😂 I bet she only pretended she sent it back because we were making a laugh of it

• Haha
Reactions: 8
These hashtags of hers just make me wet meself ! #kindAndFree what the genuine duck is that all about. Certainly not Mrs Charlie Gammons. There,s nothing nice about her but there,s plenty trying to break free from those vile rags that she is wearing these days #slovenlytramp more like !
All we can say is that ferry had a powerful engine 😂

• Haha
I swear they only go away so they can put some heating on 🥴
Bloody hell if they didn't like the prices back then, they certainly won't like the cost of heating these days! Such a skank it's not as if they were short if they could afford holidays

Honestly these two have to be the most boring people ive met there two young adults no kids no responsiabillitys should be out living life not getting joy from stuffing themselves silly dear me dont get me wrong i am not much older then jane and i love my comfy clothes and fluffy socks but thats because i am a mum to a 6 year old with special needs and i did so much partying in my younger days now i just enjoy the little things but will go out every now and then when child free to relive the memories (as you do) but her and charlie come across like their whole relationship has revolved around food and them not doing anything they really will regret it when they get older not living more it dont even have to be drinking as some do not enjoy that but get out go the cinema go for a nice meal walk along the beach just get out and live your life before its too late

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.