Jane Gammons #38 Wonky lips, chunky hips, lucky dips with side of chips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is the mole from her what’s app group still in here? Would love the tea I bet she’s on some weird scam selling them her wax melts I find it really odd that so many of her down line are over buying so much of her tit

Reactions: 5
I think they only made a couple of posts and disappeared .I wish someone that knows her would pop up .

She’s been very quiet is she knackered after the 90 orders last Tuesday

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This one is funny , mission to get herself a birthday cake and the bean is gonna make her one 🥺
He wants Chorizo for dinner but chins has kindly advised against it and wants to get a kfc 🤣
She goes to Asda and purchased the worse coat known to man (she can get in a 12) she might buy the bean something if sales are good 👍🏼
7D56CC70-E728-476A-83B6-59D8763D660F.jpeg

And this 🥺 😅
2A8FFDF9-125D-40F3-A831-3CB1AF81BB13.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
This one is funny , mission to get herself a birthday cake and the bean is gonna make her one 🥺
He wants Chorizo for dinner but chins has kindly advised against it and wants to get a kfc 🤣
She goes to Asda and purchased the worse coat known to man (she can get in a 12) she might buy the bean something if sales are good 👍🏼 View attachment 1050153

And this 🥺 😅View attachment 1050160
She's like King Kong in that Gilet she thinks she's like lady Gaga :ROFLMAO: ...daftboy new pyjamas for going away 😂 my man doesn't even own any

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The luncheon meat coat....how did I forget about that gem? She bangs on about it being oversized when in reality in barely meets :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
It makes me miss old Jane she was pure comedy without even meaning to be funny

Reactions: 7
Nearly time for a new thread already ,she's still giving us plenty to talk about even though she thinks she's hidden an protected by her Rottweiler mods on TikTok 😂

• Haha
When the soap game dries up chins should consider only fans be right up Toni Anne’s street 😬

• Haha
  • Wow
I remember that coat…she had it 5 mins and the sleeves were pilled all down the inside, it didn’t meet so she put a scarf on!! Oh! Those were the days, so thick, so funny!!!

Reactions: 3
Wasn’t there a really unflattering shot of Chins in that coat, posted by Helen possibly? I just remember it was really funny.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.