Jane Gammons #38 Wonky lips, chunky hips, lucky dips with side of chips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's definitely her that doesn't want to do things Charlie did have a bit of get up and go about him .

• Heart
Reactions: 10
You think she ain’t even promoted any valentines bits /gifts , you think it would be a busy time for boss baby 🙄 bet she’s slumped on the sofa in a food coma from all the getaway treats 🐷 lazy to the core that one 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I thought she was only making them to order ? maybe she'll have a Valentines lucky dip :rolleyes:

Reactions: 5
Her tiktoks are absolutely shite. The music doesnt match or flow. You cleaned your crappy wax mewt cauldron thing...wow 😏

Reactions: 8
She can’t be that anxious then going to IOW knowing if she did happen to have Covid whilst there that she couldn’t get home at least if she stayed within driving distance they could do fine back home she really does fake anxiety when it suits her and I expect her whole years profit only just covered the out of season price I don’t understand why they are so happy being so boring they will regret it when they have actual responsibilities and wake up to what real life is they will wish they used their “prime” years much better

Reactions: 6
She looks so unhealthy them pics look like a fat filter have been added 🥴 she needs to go get a full time job help her to stop eating and get some movement

91A7F6C1-3807-4445-A8CB-28F6216D161E.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.